Regional Sales Manager - Aviation
Company: TARCG - The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Grou
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager - AviationLocation: Mobile,
ALPosition: Permanent - Full TimeSalary: $72k to $114k + Bonus
Our client is a global leader in General Aviation with significant
operations on three continents, a global supply chain, highly
experienced teams, and outstanding MRO capabilities.
Currently recruiting for a Regional Sales Manager to join the team
in Mobile, AL
Responsible for outside sales activities and promotion of Company
product lines within a specified territory. Primary focus is on
revenue generation, business growth, and customer satisfaction, by
engaging with customers, working closely with inside sales and
product support personnel, and effectively managing the
relationships and performance of distribution and support partners
in the region.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Research, develop, and capture of new business opportunities
for all company product lines, to meet monthly, quarterly, and
- Report status of business pipelines, and support sales
- Support existing customers as their primary contact within the
- Train, partner with, and monitor sales and support personnel
from distribution partners, both remotely and on-site.
- Create and/or customize sales and training presentations.
- Develop, capture, and share sales strategies and best
- Support marketing initiatives and the execution and monitoring
- Collect and report market intelligence.
- Populate and maintain Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
database, in accordance with company policies.
- Partner with and/or assist other outside sales personnel when
- Assist in coordinating customer visits.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year university; or 10
years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination
of education and experience.
- Proven track record in sales and/or support functions in the
aviation industry, preferably GA.
- Private pilot License or higher, CFI, CFII ratings, A&P
mechanics licenses are a plus.
- Full business level language proficiency in English (verbal and
- Proficiency in additional languages spoken throughout the
assigned region preferred.
- Ability to effectively convey information and respond to
questions, both in written and verbal form, from executive
leadership, colleagues, internal and external customers, and the
- Must be able to handle large volume of emails and calls in a
timely and professional manner.
- Must be able to communicate timely and effectively through
real-time messaging systems.
- Cross-cultural awareness and communication sensitivity.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general aviation and
business publications, professional journals, technical procedures,
and governmental regulations.
- Ability to write objective and concise reports, business
correspondence, and procedures. Skills
- Customer focused, while properly representing the company.
- Ability to remain objective and facilitate positive resolution
to issues, even on stressful conditions. Travel
- Average: 50%. Must be willing and able to travel regularly
throughout the assigned territory, as well as other regions
(including the US), sometimes in short-notice and/or for extended
periods of time.
- Advanced user-level proficiency in at least the following
software and/or systems:
- Windows, iOS, MS Outlook, MS Power Point, MS Word, MS Excel,
and web browsers.
This vacancy is being advertised by TARCG INC. The services
advertised by TARCG INC are those of an Employment Agency.
Keywords: TARCG - The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Grou, Mobile , Regional Sales Manager - Aviation, Sales , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!