Sales Associate, HCS
Company: Aesculap Inc.
Posted on: July 14, 2019
Aesculap Inc.Sales Associate, HCSUS-AL-MobileJob ID:
2019-14671Type: Regular Full-Time# of Openings: 1Category:
SalesRemote U.S.OverviewAesculap, Inc., a B. Braun company, is part
of a 180-year-old global organization focused on meeting the needs
of an ever-changing healthcare community. Through close
collaboration with its customers, Aesculap provides advanced
technologies for general surgery, neurosurgery and closure
technologies. Aesculap continues a proud heritage of leadership and
responsiveness as we strive to deliver products and services that
improve the quality of patients' livesResponsibilitiesPosition
Summary: Responsible for contributing to the company's strategic
objectives of revenue growth, market leadership and quality
customer service through the sale of Aesculap products to assigned
accounts. Aids in exceeding territory and regional sales
objectives. Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Calls on customer accounts as assigned by HCS Sales consultant
providing technical, marketing and administrative product
information and demonstrations; quotes appropriate customer
- Schedules, picks up and delivers repair orders for assigned
- Responsible for product installations and in-services.
- Responds to customer needs, requirements and problems in
accordance with company policy seeking direction from HCS Sales
Consultant as needed.
- Remains informed of new products and other general information
of interest to customers.
- Develops relationships with Sterile Processing, Operating Room
managers and other appropriate personnel within assigned
- Maintains within Salesforce.com; contacts, account records,
opportunities and report activities.
- Acts as liaison between customer and Marketing, Customer
Service, and Credit Departments at Aesculap.
- Monitors and gathers information on competitor activity.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Manage and submit sales expenses in accordance with budget and
- Effectively manage personal sample inventory and ensure
Setworld product is returned in a timely manner.
- Attends training sessions as assigned by
- Must comply with applicable ISO and FDA regulations as stated
in Quality Manual
- Must embody the Company's Vision, Mission and Values
- Other duties may be assignedSecondary or peripheral job
Contribute to creating a climate of
trust, ethics, and accountability by effectively seeking out and
accepting feedback from others.Possess the ability to exceed
expectations with the customer in mind and take responsibility for
driving key results as well as empower others to achieve desired
outcomes.Demonstrate behaviors that drive efficiency by
understanding and improving processes as well as sharing best
practices.Supervisory Responsibilities: N/AQualificationsExpertise:
- A./B.S. required; preferably in business/marketing or
- One to two years previous sales experience preferred.
- Account management skills, which include problem-solving and
- Excellent organizational, oral, computer and written
communication skills.Language and mathematical skills; reasoning
- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common
scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal
documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints
from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business
community. Ability to effectively present information to top
management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide
in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and
decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw
and interpret bar graphs.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect date,
establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret
an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or
diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
B. Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes
healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more
about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing
of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at
www.bbraunusa.com Through its "Sharing Expertise--" initiative, B.
Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of
healthcare products and services. PI111464678
Keywords: Aesculap Inc., Mobile , Sales Associate, HCS, Sales , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!