Real Estate Buyer's Agent
Company: Roberts Brothers
Posted on: March 16, 2019
Job Description Traditionally, a Real Estate Buyer's Agent provides an updated index of available properties to interested customers. However, due to new technology, the Buyer's Agent role has evolved. Instead of simply finding and providing information on available properties, a Buyer's Agent must proactively network with hundreds of contacts, provide information and advice on market conditions, as well as facilitate the actual purchase of the property. Ideally, Real Estate Buyer's Agents are self-motivated, personable, and driven by personal achievement. In addition, administrative and research skills are a must.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, and social media.
- Educate customers on the state of the current real estate market.
- Identify the motives of the buyer and seller.
- Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale.
- Utilize computer technology to research available properties, as well as customers.
- Assist potential clients with financial decisions concerning real estate.
- Resolve conflicts that arise during the purchase or sale of real estate property. Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Roberts Brothers Roberts Brothers maintains the largest market share in South Alabama and we sell more real estate than any other company in the region. Our extensive advertising and marketing exposure is one reason Roberts Brothers is the first choice of buyers and sellers. With over 200 agents and support staff, Roberts Brothers has been named the Mobile Bay area's #1 Readers' Choice by the annual Press Register survey for 12 consecutive years.
Roberts Brothers' mission is to provide real estate services at the highest level of professionalism and integrity to the broadest range of people in Mobile and Baldwin County. Experienced real estate agents and newcomers to the industry alike can flourish in the supportive, productive environment at Roberts Brothers. For future and current agents, we offer an extensive training program and mentoring program.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Industry Real Estate
Associated topics: banking service, client, commercial loan, loan officer, loan review, loan underwriter, mortgage loan originator, personal banker iii, personal banker iv, sale
Keywords: Roberts Brothers, Mobile , Real Estate Buyer's Agent, Sales , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!