Junior Sales Representative-North Baldwin
Company: D.R. HORTON, INC.
Location: Spanish Fort
Posted on: November 20, 2023
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was
founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York
Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high
quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first
time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing
and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title
subsidiaries. Please visit our website at for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Junior Sales
Representative. The right candidate will be in training to manage
the entire sales process and communicating with the customer from
the first interaction through the close of escrow. Essential Duties
and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be
- Greet and qualify visitors
- Demonstrate models/homes/home sites
- Overcome sales objections; close for the sale
- Document the transaction
- Track progress of loan, options and construction
- Respond to customer requests for information
- Document any cancellations
- Maintenance of all lot files/sales files
- Monitor models and sales office for appropriate disclosures,
supplies, repairs, etc.
- Conduct all business in a professional and ethical manner to
serve potential buyers and increase the goodwill and profit of the
- Develops and maintains good rapport with prospective customers,
realtors, and team members
- Execute policies to ensure compliance with quality
Keywords: D.R. HORTON, INC., Mobile , Junior Sales Representative-North Baldwin, Sales , Spanish Fort, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!