Optical Sales Associate
Company: Clarkson Eyecare
Location: Gulf Breeze
Posted on: March 19, 2023
An Optical Sales Associate is trained to dispense and fit
glasses and contacts, working from the prescriptions written by
Optometrists and Ophthalmologists. They take into account patients'
facial features, occupation, and habits to assist them in choosing
the best eyeglass frames, lenses, and lens coatings to fit their
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to operate the auto-lensometer and manual lensometer
- Assist patients in selecting frames according to style and
color, coordinating frames with facial and eye measurements and
- Educate and recommend specific lenses, lens coatings and frames
to suit patient needs
- Continue to be educated on current brand knowledge
- Accurately collect measurements such as bridge, eye size,
temple length, seg heights, vertex distance, pupillary distance,
and pantoscopic tilt
- Check in all incoming orders to ensure quality and
- Dispense patient orders and repair and adjust patient
- Dispense all glasses and/or contact lens orders in E360
- Assist other areas when needed
- General office duties and cleaning to be assigned by
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times to both
external and internal customers
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or
one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or
employees of organization.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Reliable transportation that would allow you to go to multiple
work locations with minimal notice
- Ability to work weekends
- Desire to continue to gain industry knowledge and training
- Ability to interact with all levels of employees in a
courteous, professional manner at all times
- Must be able to speak, read and write English
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Commitment to work over 40 hours to meet the needs of the
- Exceptional customer service skills
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach
with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently
required to stand, walk, and sit. The employee is occasionally
required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must
frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift
and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by
this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision,
depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
If you need assistance with this application, please contact (636)
227-2600. Please do not contact the office directly - only resumes
submitted through this website will be considered.
EyeCare Partners is an equal opportunity/affirmative action
employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without
attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, and veteran or disability
Keywords: Clarkson Eyecare, Mobile , Optical Sales Associate, Sales , Gulf Breeze, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...