Company: Service Experts
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Overview Starting at $70,000 Annual Salary + Monthly/Annual
BonusesSales ManagerReports To: General ManagerStatus: Full-time,
Regular positionCategory: SalesLocation Name:Climate Control
Service ExpertsLocation Address:7291 Cottage Hill Rd. Mobile, AL
36695Join the team of experts and realize your true potential!Why
You Should Join the Service Experts Team:Our team consists of the
very best; we believe in doing what is right for our customers and
our employees. We provide our employees with the training, support
and an opportunity for unlimited professional growth. Join us, and
become an EXPERT!Position Summary: -The Sales Manager directly
manages the sales staff and works with the General Manager and
Regional Sales Manager to improve overall sales results while
meeting the guidance and direction provided by the Service Experts
Business Model and established by Service Experts. Qualifications
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must have a minimum of five years' experience within a
sales-focused capacity, preferably with prior sales leadership and
- Ability to coach, counsel, train, and motivate a team of
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office Suite.
- Prepared and available for travel, as required, to the various
branches located within the assigned Area of responsibility.
- Exceptional written, verbal, interpersonal, and organizational
- Adept at managing and leading a sales team to drive business
results and to surpass budget goals.
- Consultative and collaborative selling approach.
- Ability to identify individual and performance deficiencies
and/or opportunities at the branch and implement solutions.
- Ability to analyze pricing (relative to broader, competitive
situations and ability to drive high-margin dollars).
- -What We Offer You, as a Service Experts Employee:Service
Experts offers a comprehensive benefits package designed to support
employees and their families in managing their health and wellness
needs. Following is a summary of the many benefits that could be
available to you as a Service Experts valued employee.
- Competitive Pay, including incentive opportunities for many
- Paid Time Off and Company Holiday Pay
- Medical /Dental /Vision Insurance programs
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company matching
- Life Insurance, for you and options you can elect for your
- Short-term and Long-term disability insurance options, that
protects you and your family if you are unable to work
- Supplemental benefit programs such as: Legal advice, pet
insurance, health advocacy programs
- World Class Training opportunities, through our Experts
- Career Development opportunitiesService Experts Heating & Air
Conditioning -is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by
- -Key Responsibilities:
- Hire, train, and manage all sales staff in the Area. This could
include Residential Sales Consultants, Sales and Service
Coordinators, as well as Commercial Account Managers within your
branch or assigned branches.
- Administer and implement the compensation plan in support of
the Area's sales goals
- Manage KPI's for the Area, including:
- Revenue Growth
- Close Rate
- Average Ticket Price
- Lead Generation
- Activity Model Execution
- Advantage Penetration
- RSC Comp/Commission Compliance
- Employee Retention
- Sales Staff Capacity Planning
- Conduct regular ride-alongs with sales staff to review policy,
procedures, and to benchmark best practices.
- Ensure adherence to pricing strategy set by the Region and
- Grow revenue for multiple departments including variable margin
- Grow Membership sales.
- Provide Lead Generation through all points of customer
contacts, including self-generated leads for Sales Consultants,
Commercial Account Managers, and Tech turns.
- Provide leadership, direction, and support to the sales team
and others in the Area in order to drive Service Experts' sales
Keywords: Service Experts, Mobile , Sales Manager, Sales , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!