Territory Sales Manager - LA & MS
Company: Terex Corporation
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The Territory Sales Manager position will develop new and manage
existingaccounts and direct sales in assigned region/customers for
all products the company builds. Position ensures continued sales
growth in assigned region, industry or national account. All
aspects of field based customer service including:account
development, relationship development, problem solving,
communication, territory management, training and product
demonstrations. Works within boundaries of all corporate policies,
guidelines and in support of the Terex Way values.
The successful candidate should be located in the Sales territory
which consists of Louisiana and Mississippi.
- Using the Terex Proven Sales Process, Salesforce, and other
sales tools, develop new sales leads and service existing
- Ongoing research of local market and business activity and
- Maximize competitive price levelsand strive to improve company
- Establish sales forecasts and secure sales orders according to
- Control expenses per agreed upon budget.
- Educate customers on products, service, warranties, and
- Ensure that customers have access to parts personnel, field
service and other team members as necessary.
- Demonstrate proper techniques of prospecting, telemarketing,
and quotation and specification writing.
- Communicate and train dealers and customers on the features and
benefits of equipment.
- Receive feedback on existing products and services, as well as
changes, enhancements and new products.
- Clearly documenting problems, issues or deviations from the
- Support trade shows and customer demo's as appropriate
- A Bachelor's Degree or 5 years of utility equipment industry
- 3+ years of experience in commercial sales
- Needs tobe able to travel an estimated 50-60%
- CDL License
- 5 years of experience in the principles and practices involved
in new business development, product marketing and sales
- 5 years of experience in initiating sales contacts and
completing sales contracts
- Previous sales experience specifically with utility and/or tree
- 5 years of experience in heavy construction equipment
- Excellent human relations skills to prepare and deliver formal
presentations to customers
- Time and territory management practices must be
- Superior follow-up skills and urgency required
- Demonstrated ability to build strong business
- Basic understanding of Equipment purchase financing
- Excellent problem solving skills to develop sales
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Outlook and Excel. Knowledge of
PowerPoint, Salesforce or other CRM System
- Ability to work independently while coordinating activities
with a variety of teams
- Ability to climb and lift 30 lbs
The candidate should be a proven change agent, who has high
intellect, is results-oriented and leads an organization through
his/her own inspiration and example. In addition, the candidate
must create a very open and transparent environment. Key skills
- Integrity and Trust
- Leadership Skills
- Operational expertise
- Business acumen including financial awareness
- Listening Skills
- Influencing Skills; internal and external
- Negotiating skills
- Process management skills
If you are interested in an open position but feel you may not meet
all the listed qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
Location: Home-based out of LA, or MS
Job ID: 33586
Terex Corporation is a $3.1 billion publicly traded global
manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and
services. We are passionate about producing equipment that helps
improve the lives of people around the world, and providing our
team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an
impact. While our operations are global, each office or factory is
a close-knit community. We value diversity, equity and inclusion,
safety, integrity, respect, servant leadership, courage,
citizenship, and continuous improvement. It's an exciting time to
be part of the expanding manufacturing sector - come join us!
It is the policy of the company to attract and retain the best
qualified employees. We are committed to providing employment
opportunities to the most qualified internal or external candidate
based on work-related factors and without regard to non
work-related factors including race, color, religion, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran,
Vietnam Era Veteran, or other qualifying veteran.
The Company offers competitive salaries, advancement opportunities,
and a full range of benefits, including paid vacation, 401(k),
medical, dental, and vision.
Terex Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative
Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Keywords: Terex Corporation, Mobile , Territory Sales Manager - LA & MS, Sales , Wiggins, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!