Insurance Sales Agent Position (426570)
Company: Kemper Life
Posted on: February 14, 2020
Did you hear about this position from a friend or family member?
Good talent knows good talent! Kemper is searching for Insurance
Sales Agents!Role: Insurance Sales Agent
Employment Type: Full Time
Pay: Commission Based We pay for performance! Successful first year
agents average pay of nearly $38K in their first year with second
year pay growing to an average of nearly $47K. Top agents earn over
$53K in their first year with that growing to over $68K in their
Benefits: Group Life Insurance, Major Medical & Dental, Short-term
& Long-term disability, Retirement Plan, 401(k), Paid Vacation,
Educational Reimbursement. Superior performance is recognized
through numerous awards, prizes and trips!
Are you passionate about serving the under-served? This career
could be for you! We are searching for Insurance Sales Agents
located in the Mobile, AL area. Interviews for this position will
be held onsite at our district office.
Kemper is a diversified insurance holding company located in
Chicago, IL. We are firmly committed to servicing the insurance
needs of modest income families. As a home service family of
companies, we are dedicated to frequent personal contact with our
customers for premium collection and other service needs.
Agents are each assigned a territory (called an agency) with an
established book of in force business.
Day to day activities include:
- Conducting interviews, recommending products, closing sales and
using our Family Security Selling System
- Continuously prospecting for sales opportunities
- Collecting premiums from policyholders, based on a pre-arranged
- Responding promptly to policyholder service requests such as
beneficiary changes, claims, loans, etc
- Keeping records, accounting for money collected and processing
Our agents are each expected to:
- Increase the agency size
- Build good working relationships with customers
- Devote whatever time is necessary to fulfill the
responsibilities of the position
- Commit to ongoing development of knowledge and skills
- Extensive on-the-job training allows new agents to earn a
paycheck while learning their profession.
- Licensing Various state licenses are required to sell or
service insurance products. Our companies provide assistance and
guidance to those who are preparing to sit for licensing
- Basic Training During the first 26 weeks, new agents complete a
basic development program that includes self-study, classroom time,
role-play and extensive fieldwork.
The opportunity to become a successful agent is an opportunity to
build a better life. Among the rewards are:
- An established business New agents pay nothing for an
established agency, which has a built-in clientele of loyal
- Pay for performance A chance to write their own paycheck with
increasing income opportunity as skills and knowledge grow
- Job stability Employment in a field where there is an
increasing need of qualified professionals
- Prestige Recognition in the community as a respected
- Advancement The potential for future promotion to a management
- Personal Satisfaction Knowing that they are doing meaningful
work when they help others protect the people they love and the
things they own
- Equal opportunity We are firmly committed to our policy of
providing equal employment opportunity based on individual
Opportunity is knocking. Don t let it pass you by!
Need help? Contact our Success Center at 877-###-####.
Associated topics: inside sales, insurance sales, lead sales agent,
life insurance agent, life insurance sales, retail, sales, sales
agent, sales representative, sell
Keywords: Kemper Life, Mobile , Insurance Sales Agent Position (426570), Sales , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!