Rehabilitation Services Technician
Company: Providence Hospital, AL
Posted on: November 8, 2018
Job ID: 278677 Rehabilitation Services Technician Mobile, Alabama Regular / Day Additional Job Information Title:--Technician-Rehabilitation Svcs City, State:-- Mobile,AL Location:-- Providence Hospital Department:---- Rehab Svcs Hospital Additional Job Details:----Full-Time,Day,--40 hours,Weekly About Us Thank you for your interest in Providence Hospital and its affiliated physician network, Providence Medical Group, longtime providers of quality healthcare to the people of Mobile. Known for its historic streets lined with massive live oaks, Mobile is a picturesque city situated on Mobile Bay near the Gulf of Mexico. More than 600,000 people call Mobile ---home.--- Here you---ll find a family-oriented community steeped in rich southern tradition with an eye to the future. Delicious seafood from nearby waters, year-round recreational opportunities, good schools and affordable housing create the area---s desirable coastal lifestyle. Founded in 1854 by the Daughters of Charity, Providence Hospital is a 349-bed comprehensive healthcare facility for emergency, cardiovascular, cancer, orthopedics, obstetrics and surgical services. Outpatient services include an outpatient diagnostic center and a freestanding rehabilitation and wellness center. Providence has been designated a Blue Distinction Center by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama for spine, hip and knee surgeries and has earned Gold status from the American Heart Association for its congestive heart failure program, reflecting a high level of performance in patient safety and outcomes. Primary care services are provided by Providence Medical Group through offices located across southeastern Mississippi and southern Alabama. As part of Ascension --- the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world---s largest Catholic health system --- Providence offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Our associates consistently give high ratings to their workplace engagement and leadership---s support for their well-being. Every day, the work of our talented associates reflects an unwavering commitment to serve, to care and to heal. -- Job Description Job Summary: The Rehabilitation Services Technician sssists in the provision of rehabilitative services. -- Responsibilities:
- Assists with patient treatments as directed.
- Prepares treatment areas for therapy and maintains in safe and sanitary condition. Maintains equipment used in therapy interventions.
- Maintains adequate inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Completes non-clinical and clerical tasks as assigned.
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider--credentialed from the--American Heart Association (AHA)--obtained within--1 Month (30 days)--of hire date or job transfer date.-- Education:
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required Work Experience:
- None required. Equal Employment Opportunity Providence Hospital--provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), ethnic or--national origin, age (40 or over), citizenship, genetic information, or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era.-- Providence Hospital--provides equal employment opportunities for qualified disabled individuals.-- Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants. E-Verify Statement Share: -->
Keywords: Providence Hospital, AL, Mobile , Rehabilitation Services Technician, Professions , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!