Distribution Maintenance Technician
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 16, 2023
About Linde:Linde is a leading global industrial gases and
engineering company with 2022 sales of $33 billion. We live our
mission of making our world more productive every day by providing
high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making
our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect
our planet.The company serves a variety of end markets including
aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy,
healthcare, manufacturing and primary metals. Linde's industrial
gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen
for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics
manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also
delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support
customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions
reductions.For more information about the company and its products
and services, please visit www.linde.com.Job Overview:We are
looking for a Distribution Maintenance Technician in Theodore,
- Diagnose, repair and maintain all components on tractors and
- Must be proficient with manufacturer diagnostic computer
- Knowledgeable of OEM manuals and websites to perform
maintenance and repairs.
- Track and perform PM's to Linde's requirements on all
- Maintain fleet appearance by repairing and re-fabricating body
- Maintains parts inventory which includes but not limited to
tires, fuel and oil/ lubricants.
- Perform road calls to help keep trucks moving to
- Must be able to communicate with vendors to ensure repairs are
completed in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair electrical systems.
- Execute all PM's-CM's and other calibration requirements with
- Understand and use various diagnostic and calibration
- Maintain full compliance with trucking bulletins and
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and correct all control system issues
pertaining to the tractor PTO and hydraulic pumping systems, along
with Self Contained Pony Motor Pumping Systems.
- Input Corrective maintenance, warranty and PM work orders and
track through maintenance system.
- Maintain Excellent Shop Housekeeping and Cleanliness
- Meet Shop Safety and Environmental
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years Diesel Mechanic Experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience and understanding of 49 CFR ---
396 and state and local regulations.
- Air brake inspector certified.
- Knowledge of 12v electrical systems.
- Certified to work on Air Conditioning systems (609 card).
- Valid driver's license, CDL class A with hazmat and tanker
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer Skills (Microsoft Applications, Email, Electronic
Maintenance Management Systems)
- Able to travel up to 10%.
- Able to work overtime and on call as required.Preferred
- Cryogenic experience. (pump systems including valves and
- Experience working with Freightliner and Volvo Tractors,
Detroit Diesel Engines, Eaton Manual/Automatic Transmissions.
- ASE certified Diesel Mechanic.
- Fabricating and welding experience.
- Electrical Diagnostic experienceAt Linde, we strive to create a
work environment that treats all employees with respect, supports
new thoughts and ideas, encourages growth and development,
celebrates our differences, and embraces inclusion. Linde is
committed to remaining an employer of choice for the diverse,
ever-increasing pool of global talent. To learn more, visit About
Linde.We offer a comprehensive competitive benefits package
including paid holidays and vacation, health, dental, disability,
life insurance, 401(k) (with matching), and pension benefits.Linde
thanks all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only
those applicants who are being considered for an interview will be
contacted.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
reason prohibited by applicable law.
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Mobile , Distribution Maintenance Technician, Professions , Theodore, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!