Histology Technician - $1,500 SIGN ON BONUS Fairhope AL
Company: Forefront Dermatology
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Overview: Joining the Forefront Family You'll find Forefront's
culture much like an extended family. A nationwide range of
practices forms our family tree. Providers maintain clinical
autonomy, offering care as physicians and staff see fit-a local,
small practice feel, with the roots and resources of a much larger
organization. Best of both worlds. Each practice decides how to
align with our mission and values to serve patients and the clinic.
Joining Forefront gives you a seat at the table in those decisions.
And sometimes that table even has a staff lunch on it!Joining the
Forefront family means no matter where you work, you're home.
Histology Technician 202 Rock Creek Parkway Fairhope, Alabama 36532
Summary: Histology Technician is responsible for obtaining and
preparing tissue specimens from various body tissues to perform
microscopic examination. Here are just a few things we offer:
- Access to health, dental, and vision insurance
- Health Savings Account $500 matching contribution
- Eligible for PTO and Holiday pay
- Company paid life insurance and long term disability (full-time
- Access to voluntary short term disability insurance (full-time
- Access to additional life insurance
- Eligible for Accident and Critical Illness Insurance, Hospital
Indemnity and Cancer Guardian
- 401K with employer contribution
- Profit sharing
- Employee discounts
- And much more! Responsibilities:
- Perform complex histological procedures and techniques such as
grossing, cutting, staining, drying and freezing to preserve and
test the samples.
- Prepare tissue specimens for routine and special procedures to
obtain a patient diagnosis.
- Rotating the answering of phones among team members
- Record and analyze data.
- Prepare media, chemicals, reagents and solutions.
- Preserve and store samples.
- Maintain, clean, and repair equipment and instruments.
- Establish and monitor quality control programs Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Associate's Degree in science related field is preferred.
- HT/L ASCP certification or completion of Histology Technician
training course and eligible to sit for the exam is required.
- Certification required within 1 year of hire.
- 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area is
- Ability to differentiate between all colors is required
Keywords: Forefront Dermatology, Mobile , Histology Technician - $1,500 SIGN ON BONUS Fairhope AL, Professions , Fairhope, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!