A/R Analyst II
Company: Norton Lilly International
Posted on: May 21, 2023
The A/R Analyst II is primarily responsible for assisting in
coordinating the accounts receivable department and its processes.
This individual will support the Accounts Receivable team by
providing advice, guidance, support and training as needed. The A/R
Analyst II will also be responsible for the collection / resolution
of specific accounts as assigned. He/she will assist with various
other duties at the direction of the Manager.
- Assist Analyst with the timely collection of monies owed to the
- Review the work of Accounts Receivable Analyst, ensuring the
accuracy of the processing, verifying Analyst are following
- Examine and verify accuracy of work and review refund request
- Assist the Manager with the development of department policies
and procedures; and assist with the implementation of these
policies and procedures.
- Identify training needs and train workers in job duties and
- Assist Analyst with customer complaints and options for
- Provide employees with guidance in handling difficult or
complex problems or in resolving escalated complaints or
- Assist with the investigation of collections problems.
- Investigate and resolve billing discrepancies or misapplied
- Assist with the accounts receivable process as needed.
- Assist with training and mentoring other Analysts.
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager. Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Three - five (3-5) years' experience in accounting, finance or
a related subject matter.
- Three - five (3-5) years' experience in an accounts receivable
capacity or related role.
- Three - five (3-5) years' supervisory or managerial experience,
preferable in finance or accounting setting.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately calculate, post, correct,
and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel,
Outlook, and accounting software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of collection regulations and fair credit
- Must possess a high level of moral judgment for handling
confidential information and monetary transactions.Strong
diplomatic, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills in order to
handle late payments and delinquent accounts.
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of
- Excellent teamwork and team building skills.
- Ability to work with multiple accounting platforms.
- Position may change as the industry and technology evolve.
- Not all aspects of the job are covered by the descriptions,
other duties may be required
Keywords: Norton Lilly International, Mobile , A/R Analyst II, Professions , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...