Integration and Deployment Analyst
Company: Life & Safety
Posted on: March 16, 2023
For this opening we will consider candidates from the following
locations: , United States - ,CA,United States;,TX,United
States;Mobile,AL,United States;Omaha,NE,United StatesIntrados Life
and Safety team is hiring a -Integration and Deployment Analyst
-for a remote opportunity in the U.S.A! Intrado, a longtime leader
in 911 technologies is looking for an energetic analyst with a
passion for making a difference in a lifesaving industry. The
successful candidate will work closely with clients to deploy
crucial E911 solutions to include a variety of deployment and
integration activities from kickoff to production. Building
relationships with clients' technical teams in order to problem
solve and integrate products and services throughout the
integration and deployment life cycle.
Key Responsibilities: Design, Integration & Maintenance
- Responsible for a variety of deployment and integration
activities while ensuring conformance to corporate and departmental
policies and procedures.
- Act as a subject matter expert (SME) on assigned business
segment products and services.
- Interface with internal resources, e.g., engineering, product
management, IT, etc.
- Interface with clients through multiple means of communication
using collaboration tools, phone, email.
- Build relationships with clients' technical teams in order to
problem solve and integrate products and services throughout the
integration and deployment life cycle.
- Collaborate with internal departments regarding recommendations
for system enhancements, product issues and customer requests for
- Plan and implement client specific requirements for both
on-premises as well as cloud hosted integrations.
- Stage and deploy necessary equipment for client sites ensuring
issues are addressed and communicated.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting as needed on
- Provide Tier II technical support as required.
- Perform necessary system maintenance on existing client
deployments, e.g., upgrades, configuration change requests,
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all products and services for
assigned business segment. Problem Resolution
- Provide technical support to end customers.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to define problems, collect
data, establish facts, and detail appropriate conclusions.
- Respond with a sense of urgency to escalated issues.
- Place the highest priority on providing quality service by
ensuring the unique needs of internal/external customers are
- Participate in creating, administering, and continuously
updating procedures for resolution of all related issues. Team
- Provide quality customer service that exceeds customer
- Treat all internal and external customers, team members and
department contacts with dignity and respect. Related Duties as
- The job description documents the general nature and level of
work but is not intended to be a comprehensive list of all
activities, duties, and responsibilities required of job
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the functions outlined above. MINIMUM
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, electrical engineering,
telecommunications, or a related field required. Equivalent work
experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational
- Minimum two years of experience with IP networking technologies
(TCP, UDP, LAN/WAN) and web-based technologies and tools (HTTPS,
TLS, DNS) required.
- Minimum of one year experience in customer facing product
implementation and deployment required.
- Minimum of one year project management experience, demonstrate
ability to manage multiple project assignments preferred.
- Knowledge of VoIP technologies (SIP, RTP, SBCs) preferred
- Knowledge of vendor PBXs (Cisco, Avaya, Microsoft, Mitel)
preferred. Knowledge of Wireshark (tshark, ngrep), Firewall
concepts (NAT), troubleshooting client/server connectivity
- Minimum one year experience in telecommunications or public
safety (911) industry preferred.
- Knowledge of Linux (CentOS 7 / Red Hat Enterprise) and exposure
to Linux command-line basics via SSH preferred. Other
- Availability to work outside of normal business hours for
on-call rotation as needed.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
Keywords: Life & Safety, Mobile , Integration and Deployment Analyst, Professions , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...