Systems Analyst IV
Posted on: March 16, 2023
Genesis10 is currently seeking an Accountant/Analyst IV with our
client in their Mobile, AL location. This is a 12 month + contract
- To provide leadership and support to the administration of
several critical systems. This role is accountable to ensure all
site standards are being followed and maintaining the systems in
audit-ready states. This role will provide training, oversight, and
drive continuous improvement in the systems listed below.
- Other responsibilities will be added as proficiency increases
and/or needs arise Customers and Customer Requirements Site
leadership team (Mill Manager, Product System Leaders, Engineering
Leader, Site Safety, Finance, HR) Asset Team Leaders Engineers
Maintenance Team Hourly.
- Leads and delivers the analysis, design, configuration,
customization, testing, deployment and support for applications
within a specified business process area.
- Performs leading-edge work and develops new
- This role is viewed as an expert in complex application
environments, encompassing both business process understanding and
- Recognized subject matter expert.
- Delivers technical leadership and is able to mentor others in
- May provide work direction / general guidance to other team
members as a functional leader.
- Ensures accuracy and adherence to standard for all controlled
- Oversees annual document review process on a rolling basis,
ensuring all document owners are approving documents prior to the
- Follows up with document owners that have fallen behind on
their queue to see if any help is needed.
- Provides capability building to site for any document control
- Facilitates and administers any large-scale revisions to
controlled documents (ie new corporate standard for lockout
- Maintains system in an "audit ready state.
- Site subject matter expert on ISN system.
- Supports engineering teams on ensuring contractors are updating
their information appropriately before performing work onsite.
- This includes working with the vendors on behalf of the Mobile
team to ensure adherence to the standard.
- Identifies any bottlenecks in the system to determine areas for
- Facilitates and maintains annual processes for vendors to
update their information.
- Check incoming paperwork for errors and file according to
current document retention policies.
- Prepare several monthly reports to ensure all material receipts
are without error Desired competencies.
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact with, influence, and support a very large
customer base (50-75 people) with varying responsibilities.
- Extremely proficient at understanding processes and systems
with ability to find areas of improvement.
- Very strong understanding of internal controls, accounting
systems, and GAAP principles.
- Maintains "what can I do to help attitude with penchant to
execute a large amount of work with excellence.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 5+ Years of relevant bookkeeping or accounting experience.
- Strong communication, collaboration and influencing
- CPA Preferred.
- Only candidates available and ready to work directly as
Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this
exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry
Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of
consultants and employees to work across the United States every
year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles.
With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to
many of the Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market
organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Access to hundreds of clients, most who have been working with
Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career-home in Genesis10; many of our
consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7
years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available For multiple years running,
Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S.,
as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, as a Best Company for
Career Growth, for Diversity, and for Leadership, amongst others.
To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities,
please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive
consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: Genesis10, Mobile , Systems Analyst IV, Professions , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...