Sr. Client Systems Technician
Company: Planned Systems International
Location: Mary Esther
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Work in a collaborative and innovative environment support Air
Force Special Operations Command (AFSOC). This is an amazing
opportunity to directly support global Command and Control Mission
Systems (C2MS) program. You will be a critical part of the Client
System Administration/Engineering team, maintaining the C2MS
networks in our Florida and New Mexico locations.
Essential Functions and Job Requirements:
* Responsible for resolving IT hardware and software infrastructure
(clients, images, security, etc.) issues using systems analysis
techniques and procedures to ensure appropriate function of
hardware, software or system functional specifications.
* Analyzes, troubleshoots and resolves issues with IT
infrastructure including user systems, servers, storage and network
* Provides system administration for assigned infrastructure and
establishes and maintains security as it relates to users.
* Applies security patches and operating system upgrades to ensure
the security and integrity of the technical environment.
* Supports new infrastructure projects.
* Maintains all configuration documentation for assigned
* Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
* 5 years experience in hands-on client system administration.
* Active Secret Security Clearance.
* Knowledge of Special Operations, SOCOM, and C4ISR systems and
* Knowledge of DoD information assurance, policy, and regulatory
* 5 years' experience with industry standard core services and
infrastructure (such as Information Technology Infrastructure
Planned Systems International provides our customers with
value-added management consulting and information technology
services that consistently deliver success, and we are recognized
as a world-class provider of innovative solutions that benefit
mankind. From Systems Lifecycle Support and Healthcare IT Solutions
to Network and Desktop Solutions and e-Business, PSI is focused on
making our clients' businesses run smoother and better. With a
highly trained technical staff, we apply state-of-the-art
information technologies, the industry's most advanced
methodologies, and broad-based support services to clients in U.S.
Government agencies and the commercial sector.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply, including:
Minorities, Women, Individuals with Disabilities, and Protected
NOTE TO JOB SERVICE: VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority
referrals of Protected Veterans.
Keywords: Planned Systems International, Mobile , Sr. Client Systems Technician, Professions , Mary Esther, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!