Lead A/V Service Technician
Company: Innovative Sight & Sound LLC
Location: Santa Rosa Beach
Posted on: August 7, 2022
**Northwest Florida Location** Innovative Sight & Sound is
hiring for an experienced Audio/Video Technician to join the
service department in our ** Northwest Florida location serving
Destin, Alys Beach, Santa Rosa Beach, and all of 30A.** ROLE
- Service technicians are experts in diagnosing and
troubleshooting electronic systems issues for audio-video systems,
networks, security, and smart automation systems. They have the
ability to reverse engineer problems and repair systems to regain
- Service technicians are scheduled and dispatched to multiple
customer properties daily to address system issues, diagnose the
solution or identify the need for repair while on site.
- Service technicians bring malfunctioning products back to the
office/warehouse for RMA repair or replacement. They are
responsible for recording notes from site work performed, listing
parts used, and communicating with location leadership as to
service performed and next steps needed.
- Service Technicians use a software suite to receive scheduling,
and job details, and to provide follow-up notes for
- Service Technicians participate in an after-hours, on-call
rotation to serve clients experiencing issues after business hours.
This role requires at least 2+ years of audio/visual installation
experience in all aspects of residential/commercial installations
from pre-wires to trim, to final installation and programming of
control systems like Control4, Crestron, Savant, or AMX as well as
Lutron products like lighting, motorized shades, and draperies.
- Confident in various device setups, media rooms, retrofits, a/v
racks, pre-wires, and wire paths, and system integration.
- Able to reverse engineer and troubleshoot systems in order to
determine the cause of issues and solutions to remedy
- Automation system installation, setup, configuration,
programming, and troubleshooting (Control4, Crestron, Savant,
- Lutron lighting and shade solutions installation, setup, and
- Networking experience with switches, POE devices, network
components, configuration, programming, and troubleshooting.
- Security system components like alarm panels and related field
devices, IP cameras, and Video Management Systems.
- Able to hang TVs, projectors, and projector screens
- Work safely on ladders, scaffolding, and scissors lifts
- Knowledge of low voltage cabling and standards
- Signal flow and troubleshooting skills OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- The right person for this role will quickly be placed into the
field with limited supervision as trust and quality of work is
- An eagerness to learn and work hard as part of a growing team
- Excellent communications skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently, and be
accountable for work quality
- Ability to work well with others, have a customer
service-oriented mindset, and strong work ethic.
- We require a clean driving record and background check.
- Candidates must have reliable transportation and basic tools
for working with low-voltage equipment. BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
- Pay: $30.00 - $35.00 per hour commensurate with experience
- Group Health Insurance, subsidized dental and vision plans
- 401k Match
- Paid Time Off
- Company iPhone PI186589692
Keywords: Innovative Sight & Sound LLC, Mobile , Lead A/V Service Technician, Professions , Santa Rosa Beach, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!