Associate Analyst, Procedures / Knowledge Management
Posted on: August 5, 2022
- Technical Writing or Knowledge Management -
- Able to write and update procedural documentation
- Proficient -in MS Office specifically Visio or similar
tools.JOB SUMMARYEssential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write, edit and maintain programmatic materials to assist in
the delivery of training. - This may include program standard
operating procedures (SOPs), program practices, manuals, online
help, for use by staff, provider community, assessors and other key
- Conduct training and/or ensure web-based and other training
events occur for operations staff, clinical staff, management, and
other relevant entities, including test groups, prior to project
- Document and relay to program staff changes to the system as
detailed by the information technology group. This may include
alerts, online help, and quick reference tools.
- Develop and oversee a process to receive and track updates to
operating procedures and maintains version control of
- Maintain and update the online document management system.
- Support the Compliance Department in the coordination of
follow-up and resolution of compliance related issues and
activities including audits, compliance reporting, HIPAA incident
- Demonstrate good judgment in selecting methods and techniques
for obtaining solutions.
- Interact with senior internal and external personnel.
- Use skills as a seasoned, experienced professional with a full
understanding of industry practices and company policies and
- Resolve a wide range of issues in imaginative as well as
- Participate in development of standards for implementation,
establishing timelines and developing external customer
- Provide back-up assistance to the Training Specialist for tasks
which may include review of training materials, processing training
requests, maintaining training library and facilitating
- Complete other technical writing associated with new project
ventures and reports editing as assigned.Minimum Requirements:
- Associate degree with 0-3 years of experience.
- May have additional training or education in area of
- Solves routine problems of limited scope.
- Limited use and/or application of basic principles, theories,
- Individual contributor representing the most common entry point
for this career stream. MAXIMUS INTRODUCTIONSince 1975, Maximus has
operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the
People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage
with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health
and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business
process management and technology solutions that contribute to
improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity,
accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored
programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a
proud partner to government agencies in the United States,
Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom.
For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.EEO
STATEMENTEEO Statement: Active military service members, their
spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies
Maximus deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability
that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique
skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path
that allows you to continue making a difference for our country.
We're proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to
serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from
military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired
veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse
of an active military service member, we have challenging and
rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and
diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides
equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled
status. PAY TRANSPARENCYMaximus compensation is based on various
factors including but not limited to a candidate's education,
training, experience, expected quality and quantity of work,
required travel (if any), external market and internal value
analysis including seniority and merit systems, as well as internal
pay alignment. Annual salary is just one component of Maximus's
total compensation package. Other rewards may include short- and
long-term incentives as well as program-specific awards.
Additionally, Maximus provides a variety of benefits to employees,
including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance,
a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off.
Compensation shall be commensurate with job duties and relevant
work experience. An applicant's salary history will not be used in
Keywords: Maximus, Mobile , Associate Analyst, Procedures / Knowledge Management, Professions , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!