Fire Alarm Inspector/Service Technician
Company: Hiller Companies
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Hiller Companies, Inc. is a national leader
in the Fire Protection and Security Industry and has an immediate
opening for a full-time qualified Fire Alarm Inspector in Mobile,
- Perform routine inspections and emergency service.
- Primary focus will be on system inspection, testing and
maintenance of commercial Fire Alarm panels and related
- Ability to be available on‐call when schedule
- General PC skills including manufacturer supplied programming
- Customer oriented interpersonal skills.
- Good communication and organization skills.
- Complete and process required paperwork in a timely
- Valid driver's license required.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
States for any employer. No sponsorship is available for this
- 2 years experience in servicing electrical/mechanical systems
in the Fire Alarm industry.
- Have a working knowledge of NFPA standards for fire alarm
- NICET II Certification or able to acquire within designated
- Applicants with competitive fire alarm manufacturer
certifications preferred, Notifier, Siemens, Firelite, Silent
- Competitive Pay.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance.
- 401(k) with a Company Match.
- Company Paid & Voluntary Life Insurance.
- Voluntary Short & Long Term Disability Insurance.
- Paid Leave.
- 8 Paid Holidays.The Hiller Companies, Inc. is a drug-free
workplace, an equal opportunity employer and ADA compliant.We are
proud to operate according to our Core Values:Powered by
Keywords: Hiller Companies, Mobile , Fire Alarm Inspector/Service Technician, Professions , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!