Company: TARCG - The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Grou
Posted on: November 17, 2019
Job Title: Avionics SupervisorLocation: Mobile, ALPosition:
Permanent - Full TimeSalary: $27 to $36 Per Hour
Our client is a global leader in General Aviation with significant
operations on three continents, a global supply chain, highly
experienced teams, and outstanding MRO capabilities.
Currently recruiting for an Avionics Supervisor to join the team in
Facilitate day-to-day operations of the avionics shop as a
front-line supervisor and functional point of contact for customer
communication. Ensure excellent customer support by offering
thorough inside sales quotes, scheduling work, and providing status
updates to customers. Lead the team supervising all work and
provide technical support and assistance to the team completing
installations, modifications, and fabrication of wiring and
electrical components, systems, fixtures, assemblies and associated
equipment in accordance with blueprints, schematics, worksheets and
engineering drawings. This role requires direct supervision of
Essential Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe ideal candidate must have
a strong working knowledge of, and be able to supervise, the
- Fabricate and/or install avionics and electrical systems.
- Complete or assist with complex installation tasks.
- Disassemble and reassemble aircraft interior as directed.
- Complete light sheet metal fabrications as directed.
- Complete wiring harness fabrication and installation.
- Complete antenna installations and coax cable
- Complete or assist with wire harness continuity checks.
- Perform Bench Testing and Repairs
- Perform Aircraft Pilot/Static Certifications
- Assist with maintaining required logs and records.
- Prompt, Regular Attendance.
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete wiring harness maps and mock ups.
- Possess general knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements
and customer specifications.
- Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience Required
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); at least
5 years' experience in avionics installation (in general aviation);
or equivalent of experience and education.
- Experience with blue prints, wiring diagrams, and electrical
components required. Certificates and/or Licenses
- Bench experience and/or A&P certificate preferred but not
- Technical Certificate in aircraft electrical assembly preferred
but not required.
Additional Keywords: Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, cabin mechanic,
aircraft mechanic, avionics, sheet metal worker, engineer, A318,
A319, A320, A321, DC-9, MD-80, MD-90, CAE, B1, NDT, sheet metal,
B2, B1.3, B757, B717, B737, B757, B767, EMB 145, EMB 135, MD -11,
jet2, Cessna, Kind Airs, management, captain, cabin crew, first
officer, quality, ATR, airworthiness, safety, manager, composite,
technician, avionic, aw139, aircraft technician, stores, flight
attendant, operations, aircraft fitter, B1 engineer, flight
dispatcher, maintenance, Embraer, painter, aircraft engineer,
instructor, logistics, camo, fitters, cabin mechanic, director,
A&P mechanic, airframe mechanic, OEM, MRO, Cessna 441, Cessna
Conquest II, Cessna 414, Cessna Chancellor, Cessna 404, Cessna
Titan, Cessna 402, Cessna Titan, Cessna 210, Cessna 172, Cessna
172RG, Cessna 152, Beech, Cessna, Cirrus, Mooney, Piper
This vacancy is being advertised by TARCG INC. The services
advertised by TARCG INC are those of an Employment Agency.
Keywords: TARCG - The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Grou, Mobile , Avionics Supervisor, Other , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!