Company: Huntington Ingalls Industries
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Installs, aligns, and repairs ship machinery such as propelling
machinery, auxiliary motors, pumps, ventilating equipment, steering
gear, laundry and galley equipment, working from blueprints and
using hand tools, calipers and micrometers. lays out passage holes
on bulkheads, decks, and other surfaces for connection such as
shafting and steam lines. Align reduction gears, bearing, shafting,
propellers, and rudder and steering engine assemblies.
Requires a minimum of 4 or more years of experience as an outside
Prior Shipyard experience a minimum of 4 or more years of
experience as an outside machinist.
* Req ID: 29126
* Department: 24 Outside Machinists
* Entity: Huntington Ingalls Industries
* Travel Required: No
* Shift: Multiple
* Relocation: No relocation assistance available
* Education: None
* Virtual/Telework Opportunity: No - Not eligible for telework
* US Citizenship Required for this Position: No
* Clearance Type: No - Clearance Not Required to Start
Who We Are - About HII
HII is an Equal Opportunity/Vets and Disabled Employer. U.S.
Citizenship may be required for certain positions.
Keywords: Huntington Ingalls Industries, Mobile , Outside Machinist, Other , Pascagoula, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!