Company: Surgery Partners
Posted on: January 24, 2023
DescriptionJOB TITLE: Administrator
Surgery Partners is currently seeking an experienced ASC
Administrator to oversee the day-to-day operations of an ambulatory
The Administrator is responsible for assuring that the daily
operations of the facility comply with local, state, federal
regulatory and accrediting body standards. This position is
responsible for all clinical, administrative and business office
operations. This role includes planning, organizing, delegating,
coordination, staff utilization, budgeting, controlling and
marketing the services provided by the facility.
In addition, the Administrator is responsible for the
administration and supervision of all medical personnel and is
accountable to the VP of Operations for coordination of all medical
care given and all related supporting services of the ambulatory
surgical center and its personnel.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business or equivalent experience required
with a minimum of four years supervisory/management
- ASC experience is highly preferred
- Knowledge of State, Federal and Accrediting Body regulations
(AAAHC) and standards related to healthcare.
- Willingness to participate in goal-setting and educational
activities for own professional advancement and that of
- Experience in budgeting and personnel management
- Evidence of continuing education, which is directly, related to
the job specifications.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assistance to surgeons through provisions of adequately
prepared service team members.
- Delegation of responsibilities and duties to professional,
technical, and ancillary personnel.
- Responsibility for performance evaluation of all department
- Coordination of administrative duties to ensure proper
functioning of the staff.
- Coordination of the provision and control of materials,
supplies, and equipment with the Director of Supply.
- Coordination of activity within the O.R. suite.
- Risk Manager Designee.
- Motivates and empowers facility employees to meet the
facility's mission and purpose.
- Facilitates the development of appropriate working
relationships with the Governing Board, Partners, Medical Staff,
Departmental leaders, facility staff, patients and family
- Interviews, hires, counsels, and evaluates direct reports in an
effective and timely manner.
- Participates in regular leadership development and develops and
implements programs for leadership development of facility
- Assures that systems are in place to comply with State,
Federal, and accreditation standards.
- Develops and manages the operating budget, capital budget and
- Develops, implements and oversees plans for cost effective
Oversees the fiscal management of the facility to assure effective
billing, collection, appeals, and accounts payable management.
Keywords: Surgery Partners, Mobile , Administrator, Other , Fairhope, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!