Sr. Electrical Designer
Company: Sirius Staffing
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are seeking an Sr. Electrical Designer for a Long-term
opportunity in Theodore, AL. The designer must have extensive
background in Electrical and Instrumentation Design should be fully
capable and comfortable going into and performing work in a
chemical plant environment. This position requires some travel to
other facilities, designer must be vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 15+ Years in chemical industries required -
- Knowledge of NFPA-70 (NEC Codes), NFPA-70E, NFPA-496 &
- Experience with hazardous area classification and applying
electrical equipment, devices, and installation for hazardous
- Experience with trouble shooting commissioning, checkout and
start-up support of power and control systems.
- Proficient with Autocad-19 or later, Microsoft Office words and
excel. Experience with 3D modeling.
- Experience in power distribution system from 480V up to 15KV
- Experience with design of substations, 15KV switchgear, 5KV
medium voltage starters/VFD's and 480V low voltage smart motor
- Experience in overhead power lines distribution, cable tray
system and underground duct bank design.
- Experience with electrical heat trace system design, design of
grounding system and lightning protection, design security system,
camera systems, fire alarm system and communication systems.
- Experience with ABB, Allen-Bradley, ABB, Schneider, and Yaskawa
variable frequency drives.
- Experience auxiliary backup diesel power generators, UPS and
24VDC system. -Sirius Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national
origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran
status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
any other status protected by law. -
Keywords: Sirius Staffing, Mobile , Sr. Electrical Designer, Other , Theodore, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!