Company: Peoples Home Health, LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Description:PEOPLES HOME HEALTHThe difference we make is the way
Come join our growing team! Peoples Home Health is a locally owned
and operated home health agency in Northwest Florida. We are
seeking experienced clinicians who are eager to advance their
career within the home health industry.
Responsible for providing medically prescribed physical therapy to
patients in the home. Participates in developing and implementing
the plan of care with goals and documentation appropriate to
discipline guidelines. Provides supervision as needed to PTA.
- Performs physical therapy procedures, evaluations, resumption
of care, admissions, and diagnostic tests on patients under medical
- Teaches appropriate treatment procedures and supportive
activities to patients and family members.
- Translates all exercises into functional activities or
activities of daily living.
- Demonstrate good knowledge of functional outcome measurements
- Evaluates client's progress towards goals on an ongoing basis,
making changes in the therapy program as necessary, under the
- Completes OASIS assessments accurately
- Participates in discharge planning.
- Participates in the agency PI process as evidenced by
performing multidisciplinary chart audits, recording and reporting
quality improvement data retrieved on a routine basis.
- BS degree and graduation from an accredited school of Physical
- Work experience of at least one year as a Physical
- Home health experience preferred.
- Current Florida Physical Therapist License.
- CPR certification.
- Current driver's license and auto insurance coverage.
Salary from $45 per hour.PI197591474
Keywords: Peoples Home Health, LLC, Mobile , Physical Therapist, Other , Niceville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!