Donation Attendant - Moffett Rd. Store
Company: Goodwill Gulf Coast
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Mission Contribution: Providing funding for our mission services
Function: Providing customer service to donors and sorting
* Ensures World Class donor and customer service, greeting
customers within 10 seconds and providing friendly service and
* Assists with unloading donations from the donors vehicle and
takes in donations left outside of store.
* Keep an accurate count of donations.
* Sorting donations into designated equipment.
* Loading large purchases for customers.
* Ensures a clean and empty work station at the end of each
* Ensures the image of the exterior and interior of the donation
area are maintained to Goodwills standards.
* Keeps aisles free from debris in the production area.
* Maintains adherence to all company policies and procedures.
* Other duties as assigned.
Skills, knowledge and abilities: (these are required to enable job
holder to perform the essential functions of the job).
* Must be able to interact cordially and productively with a
variety of people.
* Must be able to market Goodwill and explain the mission to the
* Must be able to take initiative and work well with little
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights and
* Must be able to distinguish between better name brand
Experience and Education Requirements:
* High School diploma or GED preferred, but not required.
* Prior work experience in the service industry preferred.
* Ability to engage in frequent bending, stretching and
* Ability to engage in prolonged standing, walking and
* Ability to push equipment on wheels weighing 50 lbs. to 150
* Ability to lift and carry objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
frequently and 75 lbs. with assistance occasionally.
* Ability to use fingers, hands and wrists, repetitively.
Frequent physical exertion; exposure to unfit donated goods.
Critical Performance Factors:
* Customer Service
* Safety/Accident Prevention
* Speed and quality of processing
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.25 per hour
* Employee discount
* 8 hour shift
* Weekend availability
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Morning shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Goodwill Gulf Coast, Mobile , Donation Attendant - Moffett Rd. Store, Other , Semmes, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!