Laboratory Collection Specialist
Company: Acutis Diagnostics Inc.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Acutis Diagnostics is headquartered in Hicksville, Long Island.
The company is a fast-growing clinical laboratory. We pride
ourselves on providing expert, accurate, and concise results as a
product of our highly talented and passionate team of
professionals. We believe the team we build today will be the
foundation of our future success.
As a Laboratory Collection Specialist, you will be a critical part
of the quantitative drug testing analysis performed by our client.
You will be responsible for efficiently and safely obtaining urine
samples from patients for the purpose of laboratory testing. In
this role you will be required to conduct observed and/or
supervised specimen collections
* Facilitate the collection, processing and shipping of urine
* Collect urine specimens from patients
* Follow departmental policies to correctly identify the patient
before any specimen is obtained
* Properly label and document the specimens and prepare for
* Demonstrate customer service and compassion when interacting with
patients, physicians, and clinic staff
* Communicate with, understand, and react effectively to a diverse
patient population base
* Strictly adhere to HIPAA guidelines
* Maintain neat, clean, orderly patient/work areas at all times
_*Days/ Hours: *_
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays from 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Job Type: Part-time
* Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Pensacola, FL 32514: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Phlebotomy License (Required)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Acutis Diagnostics Inc., Mobile , Laboratory Collection Specialist, Other , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!