Sandy Sansing Chevrolet of Foley - Express Lube Service Advisor
Company: Sandy Sansing Chevrolet of Foley
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*Sandy Sansing Chevrolet of Foley *is looking for an experienced
*Express Lube Service Advisor.*
The Express Lube Service Advisor's responsibilities include
greeting guests, listening to requests, scheduling appointments,
estimating costs, verifying insurance, conducting inspections, and
test driving cars. The Express Lube Service Advisor will ensure
guest service by working with guests to determine their vehicle
issues and problems, determining the repair timeline, and working
with technicians to convey the guests' concerns with accurate
To be a successful Express Lube Service Advisor, you should have
excellent guest service, interpersonal, and communication skills.
You should also have a strong understanding of automotive
technology and of the automotive industry.
_Potential for earning bonuses based on performance._
*Express Lube Service Advisor Responsibilities: *
* Greeting guests and directing them to the correct area of
facility to meet their needs
* Consulting with mechanics regarding necessary repairs and
possible alternatives to expensive repairs.
* Using your knowledge of our products and services to sell or
provide in-depth information about available parts and service
options to guests.
* Answering questions about service outcomes and scheduling and
booking appointments, vehicle drop-off, and vehicle pick-up.
* Providing guests with information and advice on warranty
protections, potential cost savings, and the advantages of trading
in versus fixing their car.
* Managing and overseeing the dealership's workflow and
* Calling guests to advise them about service changes or car
* Maintaining positive guest relationships to ensure repeat
* Ensuring all details on services rendered and costs are related
to customers and processing their payments.
* Liaising with service technicians about parts ordering and
ensuring parts are available when needed.
*Express Lube Service Advisor Job Requirements*:
* An Associate's degree in Mechanics or a related field may be
* Experience in the automotive field may be advantageous such as
* A strong understanding of automotive technology and the
* Excellent guest service, interpersonal, and communication
* Strong organizational, decision making, and problem-solving
* The ability to communicate with mechanics, customers, and
*Benefits as a Member of Our Team*
You Will Enjoy *Factory training *Clean facilities
*State-of-the-art equipment *Bonuses *Great benefits *Advancement
opportunities *And more!*
*We Are A Drug-Free Workplace & Equal Opportunity Employer.*
*Drug and Background Test are required!*
*Please submit your resume online for immediate consideration.*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Day shift
* service advisor: 1 year (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Sandy Sansing Chevrolet of Foley, Mobile , Sandy Sansing Chevrolet of Foley - Express Lube Service Advisor, Other , Foley, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!