Body Tech - Apprentice
Company: Joe Hudson's Collision Center
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Job Description: Essential Job Functions
- Assist and follow direction to perform duties associated with
auto body repair including but not limited to disassembly; removal
of vehicle components for repair access; complete all repairs by
hammering, filing, filling, grinding, welding, sanding, etc.; and
reassembly ensuring industry and JHCC standards are met.
- Assist and follow direction to repair or replace defective
- Ensure quality repairs based on detailed instructions
- Meet our OE and I-CAR standards.
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools (e.g. welder, cutting
torch, blocks, hammers, wrenches, belt sanders, spray guns, drills,
- Follow protocols provided for repairs.
- Strong, consistent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate.
- Positive, can-do attitude with the desire to work in a team
- Comply with all JHCC safety rules, guidelines and
- Must be able to perform all physical requirements of the
position with or without reasonable accommodation.Compensation
Range:: $12- $$17
Keywords: Joe Hudson's Collision Center, Mobile , Body Tech - Apprentice, Other , Pascagoula, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!