Posted on: September 22, 2022
Administrative Assistant A local government entity located in
Milton needs a full-time Administrative Assistant to join their
team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to
join a supportive and positive work environment and start a career
with this company. What you'll be doing to make an impact:
- Greeting the public in person or by telephone; provides
information about programs, functions and procedures; screens calls
and transfers callers to other employees.
- Drafting letters, forms and reports; opens, prioritizes and
- Scanning large format documents
- Maintaining department files and publications.
- Maintaining office supplies and inventory.
- Making arrangements for meetings including space, time and
place, and assists with taking notes and minutes for conferences,
meetings and functions as required.
- Keeping supervisor's appointment calendar and schedule
appointments as required.
- Assisting with departmental bookkeeping, budget preparation,
fiscal records and timesheet/leave data as required.
- Performing research and retrieval of records and data.
- Acting in a confidential capacity in administrative support
- Interacting with the public in an effective and courteous
- Demonstrating commitment to our mission, vision, values and
goals and represent the County in a professional, dignified manner
at all times both in actions and appearance.
- Possibly have a role in the County's disaster preparation
and/or disaster recovery efforts, as designated in the County
Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan; may be required to work
before, during and/or after an emergency.
- Performing related duties as required. What you'll bring to the
- High School Diploma required
- At least 6 months of administrative experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Able to meet minimum attendance standards
- Able to exert up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or
negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry,
push, or pull or otherwise move objects including the human body
What's in it for you:
- For this position, you will be paid $14.74/hour
- A regular schedule of Monday through Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
(flexible and can accommodate part-time)
- The opportunity to join a supportive company and build a
- After meeting the qualification requirements, employees are
offered: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance, and matching 401k
LandrumHR Workforce Solutions does not discriminate based on race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristic
protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants
are given equal opportunity and that employment decisions be based
on job-related factors. #careerbuilder
Keywords: LandrumHR, Mobile , Administrative Assistant, Other , Milton, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!