Posted on: August 7, 2022
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the
1. Locates buried facilities near the route of "B" service wire
using appropriate equipment.
2. Operates a vehicle with trailer.
3. Places buried service wires using a manually controlled
gasoline/diesel powered tractor/trencher, plow, boring machine or
4. Coordinates work activity with customers, other utilities, and
5. Provides temporary repairs to low voltage buried utilities,
sprinkler systems, and sewage field lines damaged while performing
6. Provides periodic maintenance and non-complex repairs to
equipment used in performance of other responsibilities.
7. Lifts and moves objects weighing up to 120 pounds.
8. Excavates using a shovel.
9. Reads and interprets simple instructions.
10. Drives Company vehicles.
11. Follows established safety practices and procedures including
the manufacture's specifications for operation or use of equipment.
Candidates must meet the following minimum qualifications.
The following must be satisfactorily completed for title
On-the-job and/or classroom training as required.
Satisfactory performance and attendance in present job.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a
manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local
Valid driver's license and the ability to drive vehicle manual
shift in some assignments.
GENERAL WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Successful candidates require the ability to:
Normally work Monday through Friday with overtime and weekend work
as required. Tour length will be 8 hours.
Work outside in all kinds of weather and use various manually
controlled machines or tools.
Lifts and moves objects weighing up to 120 pounds.
ADDITIONAL FACTORS TO BE CONSIDERED
Previous operating experience with equipment is desirable.
Individuals holding this job title may be required to perform the
above job duties with or without "reasonable
Keywords: AT&T, Mobile , Machine Operator, Other , Petal, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!