R.N. Evening Supervisor
Company: The Manor at Blue Water Bay
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionR.N. - Evening Shift Supervisor The Manor at Blue
Water Bay is an award winning, 5-Star CMS rated facility located in
the beautiful resort area of Blue Water Bay, Niceville, FL. We are
seeking talented nursing personnel to join our dedicated team
members. Purpose:Responsible for the 3pm-11pm oversight of a 120
bed unit to include admissions, discharges, appointments,
coordination of care with families and other providers. Also
responsible for supervising LPNs, CNAs and PCAs. Benefits:Health
InsuranceDental InsuranceVision Insurance401-KPaid Time Off
- Health: Ability to meet performance requirements.
- Education and Training:
- Graduate from an approved school of nursing
- Licensed to practice in this state.
- Participate in continuing education so that she has knowledge
of current trends and developments in nursing and maintains
- Job Knowledge and Capabilities:
- Ability to learn, absorb, and apply professional training;
follow doctor's orders; and keep records in prescribed manner.
- Ability to perceive changes in patient behavior and recognize
symptoms and the ability to communicate effectively in writing, by
telephone, and in personal contact.
- Ability to organize work procedures, assume responsibility, and
tactfully supervise others.
- Special interest in geriatric nursingSpecific Duties and
- Assure that all staff have been assigned duties.
- Make rounds on each wing, with specific, attention to high
- Monitor each wing to ensure that appropriate nursing
care(according to established policies and procedures) is being
provided and that doctors and families are being notified of
changes in patients' condition.
- Assume responsibility for assisting with meds and treatments as
needed ( including IV fluids and IV meds). Assist with admitting
patients as required.
- Assist in recruiting, hiring, and orientation of new
- Maintain the self-respect, personal dignity, and physical
safety of each patient. Assist patients to attain highest level of
- Assist physician during rounds.
- Supervise LPNs. Do performance evaluations as required (two
times per year).
- Make changes in staff schedule as indicated by absence and
illness and contact additional help to obtain their services where
- Carry out personnel disciplinary actions(s): written verbal
warnings, suspension, and termination) promptly and effectively as
stated in personnel policies and amendments.
- Maintain the security of the premises and direct unauthorized
persons coming on the premises to leave.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Relieve other shifts if needed.
- Willing to perform duties as a CNA when needed.The Manor at
Blue Water Bay is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Manor does not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or
mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other
basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the
basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Keywords: The Manor at Blue Water Bay, Mobile , R.N. Evening Supervisor, Other , Niceville, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!