Personal Care Attendant
Company: Help At Home
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Help at Home is hiring caregivers in your community TODAY!
$400 hiring bonus for all new Personal Care Attendants - COVID
Start your career with the nations leading provider of in-home
support to seniors and become a hero for someone in your
Hours for this position are Mon, Wed & Fri 1-4PM.
Why should you join Help at Home?
- Flexible scheduling
- No experience required
- Amazing benefits healthcare, hazard pay, and cash bonuses
- Meaningful work with clients who need your help
- Industry leader with 40+ years of history in a high-demand
Become a Help at Home Hero TODAY! Apply online or in person!
As a Personal Care Attendant, Youll Work 1-on-1 With Your Clients
Inside Their Homes, And Support Them With The Following Types Of
- Light housekeeping, including organizing, laundry and basic
- Personal activities such as dressing, medication and assisting
- Accompanying your clients to and assisting them with any
activities outside the home such as grocery shopping or running
We are hiring now in your community join our team and build your
career in a high-demand industry.
- High school diploma or GED (or 5 years of experience providing
care to an individual)
- Access to insured and reliable transportation
- Dedication to professional development, including
organizational and state-required training
Caregivers must comply with state background screening
requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off and bonuses vary by
state and location, so please ask for complete details at your
Caregivers will be eligible to receive the bonus of $400 provided
they remain active for at least 30 days after hire and have worked
80 hours. Bonuses will be paid within 30 days of reaching
eligibility. New caregivers as well as previous caregivers who have
not worked for Help at Home since prior to 1/1/2021 will be
eligible for the bonus. Caregivers who are transferring from an
organization within the Help at Home, LLC portfolio of companies
are not eligible to receive the bonus.by Jobble
Keywords: Help At Home, Mobile , Personal Care Attendant, Other , Fairhope, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!