Manufacturing Operator - NIGHT SHIFT
Company: National Oilwell Varco Inc
Location: Grand Bay
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Operational activities which support the fiberglass tank
manufacturing process while maintaining all Quality and Safety
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Work in varying aspects of the fiberglass tank manufacturing
* Assist machine operators by moving raw materials and other
* Wear appropriate PPE
* Comply with all NOV Company policies, guidelines and
* Comply with all HSE policies, guidelines and procedures
* Comply with all Quality policies, guidelines and procedures
* Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Three years of verifiable work experience
* Forklift license
* Previous fiberglass manufacturing experience
* Factory environment with large range in temperature changes
* Standing up to 12 hours daily.
* Walking up to 12 hours daily.
* Bending/Stooping up to 12 hours daily.
* Repetitive Movement (shoveling/sweeping/fastening) up to 12 hours
* Lifting weights up to 50 lbs. Regularly
* Push/Pull throughout shift.
* Travel less than 10%
* Works as a team member
* Ability to adapt and be cross-trained to learn all job duties as
* Ability to learn technical repair and assembly guidelines and
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to read drawings, instructions or repair and assembly
Keywords: National Oilwell Varco Inc, Mobile , Manufacturing Operator - NIGHT SHIFT, Other , Grand Bay, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!