Company: World Market
Location: Spanish Fort
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Who We Are
We are passionately committed to inspiring home decorators,
entertainers and gifters with our eclectic assortment of products
sourced and designed around the world. For over 60 years, World
Market has collaborated with international artisans to provide
customers with the most unique, authentic and always affordable
global treasures. We are committed to diversity and inclusion and
bridging cultures through our associates and products. Join our
team for a world of fun!What You'll DoJoin our team, together we'll
make our stores magical!As an associate you'll delight shoppers
with everything for extraordinary gift giving, entertaining and
decorating. You'll be responsible for a variety of duties including
providing exceptional customer service, cashiering, merchandising,
stocking merchandise, and maintaining visual standards and
delivering curbside orders to our customers.
- Physically unloading trucks and check in product according to
- Stock merchandise according to visual standards, schematics,
visual direction, pricing standards, productivity and safety
- Maintain the stockroom and sales floor organization and
- Adhere to all company Loss prevention policy and procedures,
and distressed merchandise procedures.
- General housekeeping as directed by management.
- Assist customers utilizing World Market service standards as
well as representing World Market brand.
- Cashier according to customer service guidelines and register
procedures as needed.What You'll Bring
- A can-do attitude and a commitment to contributing to a
collaborative, open minded, adaptable, honest and respectful
- 1+ Years experience in retail preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication & time management skills.
- Ability to initiate a conversation.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.Why We Love It
- Flexible scheduling to support your work life balance.
- Associate discount to World Market!
- A fun and supportive work environment where you feel welcome
- A culture of inclusion that empowers you to be your best
- Eligible associates offered Medical and Dental Insurance,
Vision Coverage, 401(k) Savings Plan, Commuter Benefits, Employee
Assistance and more.If you need reasonable accommodations to
complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource
email@example.comThis email address is only to request
reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a
medical condition. If you do not need a reasonable accommodation
for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an
application and upload your resume.
An Equal Opportunity EmployerIt is the policy of Cost Plus, Inc. to
recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our
associates and provide all other conditions of employment including
Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic
information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual
orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status,
veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by
Keywords: World Market, Mobile , Stock Associate, Other , Spanish Fort, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!