Posted on: November 23, 2021
We are looking for energetic, positive individuals to work as
tutors we call Clinicians, in a Lindamood-Bell-- Learning Center.
Join us as we teach students of all ages to read and comprehend to
their potential! Hiring bonus available! New tutors starting on or
after 10/4/21 will be paid a bonus of $800 after working at least
eight (8) weeks. If you have worked for Lindamood-Bell in the past,
please ask about our Rehire Bonus. Referral Bonus opportunities are
also available for all employees! Tutor Position Details:
- Full-time and part-time positions are available.
- Instruction is performed at a Lindamood-Bell-- Learning Center.
This is not a remote position.
- Paid training in the programs used by Lindamood-Bell is
- Required hours during the paid training are generally 8 hours
per day, Monday through Friday, for two weeks.
- Following the training, part-time employees will generally be
scheduled less than 30 hours per week according to the
instructional needs of the Learning Center. Full-time employees
will generally be scheduled more than 30 per week.
- All necessary technical equipment and program materials will be
provided. Tutor Expectations:
- Have a passion for helping others reach their potential.
- Implement positive-reinforcement strategies that maximize
learning, in a cheerful and authentic manner.
- Possess excellent reading, spelling, and comprehension
- Possess basic computer skills and the ability to type notes
about student performance while leading engaging sessions.
- Bachelor's degree preferred. Must at least have an Associate's
degree or be actively pursuing a degree. Tutor Responsibilities:
- Provide one-to-one and/or small group instruction, in-person or
online, implementing specific lesson plans under the direction of
Learning Center leadership.
- Facilitate the use of the curriculum provided for
Lindamood-Bell Academy students.
- Interact positively and professionally with clients and staff
to provide a safe and positive learning environment.
- Manage client records electronically using a computer.
Benefits: Eligibility for insurance benefits, discounts, and
additional perks varies with employment level and location and may
be subject to additional terms and conditions.
- Paid time off - 8 paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick, and Closure
- Optional group Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Optional Flexible Spending Account
- 100% employer-paid Disability and Life insurance policies
- Voluntary Life, Accident, and Critical Illness coverage for
employees and/or dependents
- Employees who meet specific criteria may also be eligible for a
- Company-wide discounts on many services and products including
Lindamood-Bell-- Instruction, Apple products, cell phones, and auto
rental deals may be available. For more information about us, we
invite you to visit our website at LindamoodBell.com.
Lindamood-Bell follows local and state guidelines and infection
control recommendations provided by the U.S. Centers for Disease
Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health
Administration (OSHA).-- This includes the use of health
screenings, widely spaced work stations, physical barriers in
instruction spaces, physical distancing, enhanced cleaning
protocols, face coverings, and promoting hand hygiene.
Lindamood-Bell is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants
will be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status. Lindamood-Bell Learning
Processes follows applicable requirements regarding applicants with
criminal histories. Tutor, Tutoring, Tutors, Instructor, Educator,
Teach, Teacher, Education, Training, Learning, Clinician
Keywords: Lindamood-Bell, Mobile , Tutors, Other , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!