Company: ABM Industries
Posted on: November 19, 2021
ATTENTION: We are actively hiring during the COVID-19 outbreak
through safe hiring procedures.
Hiring: Purchasing ClerkLocation: Mobile, ALSalary:
$50,000-$60,000/yr.Starting: ImmediatelyShift: Full Time
For Immediate Consideration, Send Your Resume to
Job Description:The Purchasing Clerk is to be within the Factory
Integration team at the largest Semiconductor Manufacturing
Facility in Mobile, AL. The Candidate should be a highly motivated
and is an active team player that is reliable and accountable in
every aspect of their job. The Candidate must be open to working in
a high pace and challenging large-scale industrial facilities
environment. Multiple opportunities are possible for growth and
learning within the Facilities team.
- Responsible for monitoring inventory levels, vendor quotes and
ordering of spare parts.
- Supports material handlers with all activities during high
- Monitors inventory levels, and incoming purchase requests and
works closely with engineers to clarify and complete requests.
- Places orders and obtains quotes from multiple vendors
(approximately 20 vendors)
- Fosters improved vendor relationships.
- Tracks inbound orders and update estimated delivery date.
- Escalates issues to engineers.
- Triggers and monitors daily cycle count program.
- Maintains and files all proper documentation (quotes, BOL's,
- 2-3 Years of Warehouse and Inventory Control Required.
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Proficient in MS Excel and other software such as ERP.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and
- Problem Solving and adaptable.
- Willingness to learn new systems, processes, part numbers, and
ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with
revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees
in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various
international locations. ABM's comprehensive capabilities include
electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering,
HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical
solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated
solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions
in urban, suburban, and rural areas to properties of all sizes -
from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers,
manufacturing plants and airports.
ABM is an EOE/AA (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: ABM Industries, Mobile , Purchasing Clerk, Other , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!