Posted on: October 16, 2021
We Are Hiring:
Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Additional Job Details:
PRN, Rotating Shift
What You Will Do:
Perform therapeutic and diagnostic
procedures providing quality images to radiologists and physicians
What You Will Need:
- Maintain and operate cameras that detect and map radioactive
drugs in a patient's body to create diagnostic images.
- Position patients and select anatomic and technical factors
- Order, prepare, administer, and dispose of radiopharmaceuticals
according to established protocols.
- Follow radiation safety procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure prompt submission of high-quality of all images and
documents sent to PACS (image quality, correct lead markers and
- Ensure equipment is properly functioning.
- Report potential problems or equipment malfunction to
- Lock/tag out equipment if appropriate.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, and orderly department
Licensure / Certification /
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job
transfer date required.
- One or more of the following required:
- Nuclear Medical Tech credentialed from the Nuclear Medicine
Technology Certification Board (NMTCB) obtained prior to hire date
or job transfer date.
- Radiologic Technologist specializing in Nuclear Medicine
credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
(ARRT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team:
based in Mobile, Alabama, offers rewarding careers at our full
service, 349-bed medical/surgical facility. We provide generous
paid time off for work-life balance, a collaborative work
environment, professional development opportunities, and more to
help our associates flourish personally and professionally. If you
are looking to make an immediate impact in your community, explore
a career with Ascension Providence today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000
individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving
others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our
inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches
and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools
that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In
fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance
alone to support associate growth and development. If you are
looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in
your community, we invite you to join our team
Ascension Providence Health System is
an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity
to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data,
or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification
Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more
Keywords: Ascension, Mobile , Technologist-Nuclear Medicine, Other , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!