Inbound Supervisor - 2nd Shift
Company: Ace Hardware
Posted on: October 10, 2021
We have an exciting opportunity for an Inbound Warehouse
Supervisor to work 2nd shift at our distribution center in Loxley,
At Ace, "Helpful" isn't just a word, it's what we are all about.
From the warehouse to the road, to our Ace stores, the leader's
role is critical to making Ace Hardware the best, more helpful
hardware stores on the planet. It's what our customers expect. It's
ingrained in our culture. It's what we've done for more than 90
Ace's distribution network is the foundation of our retail success.
Our distribution centers are highly successful warehouses serving
neighborhood stores across America. We consistently deliver one of
the highest service levels in the industry to our retailers. You
can be a part of this legendary team.
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for planning, directing and
coordinating people and processes in a warehouse department
operation, and ensuring a safe working environment for all
Primary job responsibilities:
- Lead, support and encourage Ace Values: Winning, Excellence,
Love, Integrity, Gratitude, Humility and Teamwork.
- Plan work assignments and move resources to meet operational
needs, utilizing Lean tools and methodologies.
- Monitor team members and the work process to ensure proper
completion according to company standards.
- Ensure safety guidelines are in place and followed by all team
members, ensuring a safe work environment.
- Coordinate and maintain housekeeping standards.
- Resolve team member concerns and collaborate with team members,
peers and other stakeholders to facilitate problem resolution.
- Research and resolve inventory issues.
- Evaluate team member performance and prepare performance
- Ensure team members have the tools and resources necessary to
focus on safety, cleanliness and quality, while maintaining a high
level of production.
- Coach team members in work-related activities, personal growth
- Recommend and implement measures to improve processes,
performance, methods or customer service.
- Handling phone calls as well as face-to-face interactions with
Ace retailers, Ace drivers, vendors and outside drivers.
- Monitor processes to ensure the highest quality and most
efficient deliveries to Ace retailers.
- Monitor team member time cards for accurate reporting.
- Flexible to deal with issues that arise outside of normal
- Ability to work 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, or equivalent experience
- Previous demonstrated leadership in a supervisory role in the
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in
strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership techniques, and
coordination of people and resources.
- Willingness to work non-traditional shifts and hours, including
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and
- Must be willing to work multiple shifts
- Must be willing to transfer to another center within the Ace
- Must attach an updated resume to application
We want to hear from you!
When most people think of career opportunities with Ace Hardware,
they often think of the helpful cashiers and sales associates at
their local store. However, have you also considered the people
behind the scenes who select, promote, ship and process the
invoices for more than 75,000 products? Maybe you haven't, but we'd
like you to. Because together we help our customers take care of
their homes. Come find out why a career with the Ace Hardware
Corporation is one of America's best kept secrets.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ace Hardware Corporation and its subsidiaries are committed to a
policy of promoting equal employment opportunities. The company
recognizes the importance of diversity and leveraging the skills
and talents of all people to the mutual advantage of each
individual and the organization. The company is committed to the
prevention of employment discrimination related to race, religion,
color, sex (including sexual harassment), gender identity, national
origin, age, marital status, disability and military or veteran
status, sexual orientation or any other action covered by federal
or applicable state/local laws.
Keywords: Ace Hardware, Mobile , Inbound Supervisor - 2nd Shift, Other , Loxley, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!