Posted on: September 11, 2021
Power the Possibilities
The CDK Global technology team is looking for collaborative
innovators who are passionate about making their mark on emerging
enterprise software products. We’re building and developing cloud
technology for the automotive retail industry
that will change the landscape for automotive dealers, original
equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the customers they serve.
Be Part of Something Bigger
Each year, more than three percent of the U.S. gross domestic
product (GDP) is attributed to the auto industry, which flows
through our customer, the auto dealer. It’s time you joined an
evolving marketplace where research and development
investment is measured in the tens of billions. It’s time you were
a part of something bigger.
We’re expanding our workforce – engineers, architects, developers
and more – onboarding early adopters who can optimize, pivot and
keep pace with ever-evolving development roadmaps and
Join Our Team
Growth potential, flexibility and material impact on the success
and quality of a next-gen, enterprise software product make CDK an
excellent choice for those who thrive in challenging, fast-paced
The possibilities for impact are endless. We have exceptional
opportunities to evolve our industry by driving change through new
If you’re ready for high-impact, you’re ready for CDK.
- Responsible for the maintenance, modification, and creation of
databases and database structures within the assigned range of
- Partnering with business units and other development
organizations, oversees the design, coding, testing, and
implementation of database solutions by applying knowledge of
established database design standards and database management
- Oversees and manages the design and coding of database objects
- Enforces data policies, standards and organization, approved
SDLC, and project management methodology, under the direction of
the Senior Director of Database Engineering and
- Plans, develops and manages strategies for data
- Evaluates new technologies.
- Enforces and enhances standards and guidelines for the database
management systems and supporting software.
- Comprehends instructions and completes tasks as directed.
- Provides clear and direct instructions to team
- Ensures predetermined deadlines set for assigned tasks are
- Serves as a technical resource to team members.
- Reviews and gives advice concerning database use patterns used
in application programs.
- Maintains a competent level of technical knowledge about
database management systems, programming fundamentals, programming
languages, and structured techniques.
- Maintains a deep understanding of advanced DBMS
- Demonstrates the ability to manage and/or work on multiple
- Oversees and/or performs project tasks to ensure that
associated deliverables are completed in a timely manner.
- Participates in on-call responsibilities and assists or
performs problem solving.
- Evaluates alternatives and recommends solutions in on-call
- Ensures documentation is created in accordance with tasks
performed by team members.
- Ensures written communication is accurate, timely and
- Develops and adheres to accepted standards and procedures.
- Establish insights that enables employees to optimize work
processes so they can improve their decisions, optimize process and
plans, and allow them to work more proactively.
- Provide training programs and oversight to grow team member’s
- Tracks, validates and ensures work is done on time and to
- Four year college degree and 4 or more years professional
experience OR 8 or more years professional experience is required.
Effective written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to delegate and manage tasks assigned to
- Ability to perform managerial duties, such as counseling,
mentoring, problem resolution with team members.
- Experience with using, writing, and debugging complex stored
- Experience in performance tuning and supporting application and
SQL Server debugging.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to translate business requirements into a technical
architecture using common business tool sets.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, operate and perform with
little or no supervision and strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrates problem-solving skills.
- Experience in OO development, .NET, SOA, C#, VB.NET, XML, SSIS,
and relational database design.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science.
- Experience in a high availability and/or high volume MS SQL
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You
have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on.
That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not
only take care of you but your family as well. All of our
benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K
matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to
volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We
value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different
perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity
employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected
Keywords: CDKGlobal, Mobile , Dir Development, Other , Destin, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!