FT-Sales Specialist Windows And Walls-Day
Posted on: July 21, 2021
What You Will Do
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while
maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the
products our customers need. As a Sales Specialist Windows & Walls,
• Being friendly and professional, eager to understand the
customer’s specific needs in order to pair the best products and
service offerings in support of their project.
• Ensuring displayed merchandise reflects our high standards of
showroom readiness, operates as intended during demonstrations, and
is up to date, accurately mirroring the manufacturers current
• Engaging in safe work practices including the proper operation of
The Sales Specialist Windows & Walls serves as an expert,
explaining the specifications and features of a product or service
to existing or potential customers, with the goal of closing a
sale. This associate provides exceptional consultative services to
customers and confirms their needs are met before leaving the
store. The Sales Specialist Windows & Walls is also responsible for
executing orders and projects in their area of focus.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel;
however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings,
trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
• Hourly Full Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 hours per week,
respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the
• Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged
standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job
• Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may
lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• 1 year of external experience in customer facing sales OR 6
months Lowe's retail experience.
• 1 year of experience entering and submitting customer sales
orders, including Special Order Sales.
• 2 years of experience identifying and selling products based upon
customer needs or plans.
• 2 years of experience in providing customer service including
identifying and resolving customer complaints, greeting customers,
answering phones, building relationships with customers, and
thanking customers for their business.
• 2 years of experience following up on outstanding or incomplete
customer orders, sales, or installs.
• 1 year of experience promoting product related services and plans
such as installation, delivery, credit financing, or extended
• 2 years of experience in a sales environment with required sales
goals or metrics.
• 1 year of employment with Lowe's as a Sales Specialist.
• 1 year of experience selling window treatments.
If the state or local municipality requires a salesperson
license for this position, you must either be licensed or pass the
requisite licensing exam within sixty (60) days of starting
employment in this position.
Keywords: Lowe's, Mobile , FT-Sales Specialist Windows And Walls-Day, Other , Foley, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!