Registered Nurse at Holman Correctional Facility
Company: Wexford Health
Posted on: July 21, 2021
POSITION: Registered Nurse (RN)
SCHEDULE: Full Time, evening or night shift (3pm-
11pm or 11pm- 7am)
FACILITY: Holman Correctional Facility
LOCATION: Atmore, AL
SALARY: Experience-based hourly rates
We’re proud to offer a competitive benefits package
- Annual review with performance increase
- Generous paid-time off program that combines vacation and sick
- Paid holidays
- Comprehensive health insurance through Blue Cross Blue
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement saving plans
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Healthcare and dependent care spending account
- Delivers patient care through the nursing process of
assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Directs and guides patient teaching activities and ancillary
personnel including LPNs, CNAs and other nursing paraprofessional
staff in patient care.
- Assists in the presentation of in-service education
- Participates in the quality of chart audits.
- Provides written assessment of patient on admission, during
confinement and on discharge as requested.
- Assists in minor medical or surgical procedures, medical
screenings, and passing medications to inmates.
The following requirements list the minimum to
LICENSING: Currently licensed as a
Registered Nurse in the state of Alabama
CERTIFICATION: Current CPR certification
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school
Keywords: Wexford Health, Mobile , Registered Nurse at Holman Correctional Facility, Other , Atmore, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!