Inbound Technical Support - $11.75/hr Paid Training - Benefits!
Posted on: April 10, 2021
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing - make lives better, one
interaction at a time. We're a global leader in customer service
and experience, serving the world's biggest brands with tens of
thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the
Are you a problem solver who likes to make life better for
As an Inbound Technical Support Representative, you will provide
exemplary customer service, over the phone, offering solutions and
answering questions about a product or service. You will be an
advocate for our customers, showing compassion and putting yourself
in their shoes to calmly resolve and de-escalate customer
You'll literally be the voice of our client brand, and a positive
relationship between our clients and their customers will start
with you. So only the awesome need apply.
- We offer competitive wages and paid training - $11.75/hr.
- Overtime opportunities are available to increase your
- Bonuses in every paycheck when you refer friends and family for
employment with Alorica.
- Full time hours. Yes, that's right, a consistent 40 hours a
- Medical, dental, financial planning, pet insurance and tuition
reimbursement benefits, for you and your family, to name few.
- Growth for promotion opportunities...reach the next level with
- Paid time off for work and life balance. We think you should
enjoy time away from the office.
- Retirement planning options (401(k)).
Alorica offers fun, challenging opportunities to pursue your
professional goals, and we want you to have fun and succeed -
because when you're at your best, that's when we're at our
- First and foremost, you need a positive attitude and a natural
willingness to want to help others
- We require you are flexible in accepting a set schedule during
our operating hours of 7:30AM-7PM CST, Monday through Sunday.
- Training schedules (first 12 weeks) fall between the hours of
12pm - 9pm CST Monday - Friday.
- You also must be willing to work holidays when they fall within
your assigned schedule
- Ability to complete a pre-employment behavioral assessment and
- The ability to ask probing questions, while exhibiting empathy,
to further understand customers who may be vague or unclear about
their technical issue.
- The ability to give a customer feedback on the root cause of
their technical issue and how it will be resolved, all while
- A confident familiarity with current technology inclusive of an
understanding of the functionality of wireless networks, cellular
data, smart and basic cellular phones, tablets, mobile hotspots,
network extenders, modems
- The ability to use client simulator systems to relay detailed
information and resolve customer issues, in real time, all while
- 18 years of age or older
- High School Graduate or GED required
Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: Alorica, Mobile , Inbound Technical Support - $11.75/hr Paid Training - Benefits!, Other , Theodore, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!