East Coast Travel Ultrasound Tech
Company: Life Line Screening
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Competitive Compensation Packages
- Growth Opportunities
- New Grads Welcome
- 401K with Employee match
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Health Savings Account
- Paid Travel
- Daily Food Stipends
- Paid Lodging
Regardless of where this req is posted, candidates for this role
can be located anywhere on the East Coast!
Are you an Ultrasound Technologist, but a traveler at heart?
Satisfy your sense of adventure and your passion for sonography in
one place, Life Line Screening!
As a Traveling Ultrasound Technologist, you'll enjoy a fun,
energetic, and fast-paced work environment where you'll make a real
difference by providing preventive care throughout various
communities. Whether you're a new grad fresh off your externship or
a seasoned sonography tech, we offer an escape from the average
daily routine. This position is travel intensive but requires no
3rd shift, no on-call, Sundays or Holidays, and you'll get one full
week off per month. From hotel to hotel, town to town, you'll have
a unique opportunity to see the country like never before.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Travel with a team in a company vehicle to new towns, cities,
and/or states each day.
- Work as a team to load/unload equipment & set-up/break down
mobile screening events
- Use the latest in portable ultrasound technology to perform
scans of carotid arteries and abdominal aortas
- Cross-train to perform non-ultrasound duties when required,
including ABI, EKG, vitals & biometrics, finger sticks, and bone
- Educate participants, review medical histories/risk factors,
and make suggestions for medically appropriate services
- Other duties as assigned by management
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Completion of an accredited program for Ultrasound
- Certified RDMS & Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT)
Ultrasonographer is a plus
- 1-3 years of clinical and sales/customer service experience
- Valid driver's license, clean driving record, and reliable
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job including
lifting and carrying screening equipment, frequently
bending/standing, and long hours on your feet
Travel, Schedule and Additional Details:
- Schedules run Mon-Fri and most Saturday's
- The schedule consists a rotational 3-weeks "on"
working/traveling, followed by 1-week "off" at home
- Paid flight/car rental + hourly rate for commute time back and
- Paid travel for daily team commute that ranges from 30 minutes
up to 4 hours one-way
- Hotels stays are paid
- Food reimbursement of up to $35/day
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check required. Pay
will be based on experience, certifications, and interview.
Life Line Screening is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color,
religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran
status, or other characteristics protected by law. Life Line
Screening will only employ those who are legally authorized to work
in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is
conditional upon the successful completion of a background check
and drug screen.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Life Line Screening, Mobile , East Coast Travel Ultrasound Tech, Other , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!