Company: Greif, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2020
Greif, Inc. (NYSE: GEF, GEF.B) is a global leader in industrial
packaging products and services and is pursuing its vision to
become the world s best performing customer service company in
industrial packaging. The company produces steel, plastic and fibre
drums, intermediate bulk containers, reconditioned containers,
flexible products, containerboard, uncoated recycled paperboard,
coated recycled paperboard, tubes and cores and a diverse mix of
specialty products. The company also manufactures packaging
accessories and provides filling, packaging and other services for
a wide range of industries. Greif also manages timber properties in
the southeastern United States. The company is strategically
positioned with 290 operating locations in 43 countries to serve
global as well as regional customers.
- Adheres to all mill safety policies
- Cutting cores, aligning cores, core plugs
- Ticket creation, ticket maintenance, label placement
- Weighing ribbons and/or jumbo rolls
- Trimming ribbons
- Operating various equipment conveyor, elevator, shuttle cart,
upender, roll bander
- Running various reports
- Providing support during paper breaks and machine start-ups
- General housekeeping
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge and ability to work safe in a team environment.
- Possess clear oral and written communication skills
- Have exceptional judgment, ability, initiative, and aptitude in
the carrying out of assignments with minimal direct
- Willingness to stand and/or be on feet 12+ hours per day.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. as needed.
- Must be able to go up and down on ladders, steps, or other lifts
- Must be able to work in outdoor weather and/or unregulated
temperatures 12+ hours/day.
- Willingness to work weekends, holidays and call-in rotations
during 24/7 per week
Greif provides equal employment opportunities for all qualified
persons and does not discriminate against any associate or
applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or
expressions, national origin, age, disability, genetic information,
marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other
protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and
local laws. In all activities of recruitment, employment,
promotions, transfers and other terms and conditions of employment,
the individual s ability to perform specific job functions shall be
the primary consideration. If, because of a disability, you need a
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process,
please contact us via fax at 770.799.5832.
Keywords: Greif, Inc., Mobile , General Laborer, Other , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!