Company: Hancock Whitney
Posted on: January 14, 2020
Thank you for your interest in our company! To apply, click on the
button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in
with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to
your application information. You may review, modify, or update
your information by visiting and logging into your account.
JOB FUNCTION / SUMMARY:
Provides support for Financial Advisors and Senior Investment
Consultants (Advisors) by delivering excellent customer service to
Hancock Whitney Investment Services (HWIS) clients while
contributing to the overall goals and objectives of Wealth
Management. Assist Advisors with maintaining and growing customer
relationships and portfolios.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Assist in opening accounts, preparing for account reviews,
process account maintenance
* Schedule client appointments, meetings with wholesalers, meetings
with licensed bankers.
* Help train and assist licensed bankers to assist clients.
* Help uncover investment opportunities for existing and new
* Effectively work with assigned territory team of licensed bankers
and Financial Center managers to assist clients, track referrals,
follow up with all pending business/referrals, and meet revenue
goals for branches as well as monthly/annual goal for Advisors.
* Often work unsupervised, making effective use of time.
* Follow protocol for meeting clients within the assigned
territory, making sure any referral received does not already
belong to another Advisor.
* Often serve as primary point of contact for clients, demonstrate
confidence and knowledge of the industry to cultivate clients
* Stay abreast of and communicate changes to paperwork
requirements, compliance rules, approval procedures, and business
* Provide administrative support for Advisors as needed.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE:
* High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor s degree
* 1 year of related support experience preferred; preferably in a
* Series 7, Series 66 or Series 65 and Series 63, and Life and
Health licenses for the state(s) where business is conducted are
preferred and will allow for maximum incentive potential.
ESSENTIAL MENTAL & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
* Ability to travel if required to perform the essential job
* Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines
* Ability to operate related equipment to perform the essential job
* Ability to read and interpret a document if required to perform
the essential job functions
* Ability to lift/move/carry approximately 10 pounds if required to
perform the essential job functions. If the employee is unable to
lift/move/carry this weight and can be accommodated without causing
the department/division an undue hardship then the employee must be
accommodated; hence omitting lifting/moving/carrying as a physical
This job description is only valid as of the date it was revised.
Please contact the HR Compensation Department to obtain the latest
version. Information contained herein should be treated as
confidential to Hancock Whitney.
NOTHING IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION RESTRICTS MANAGEMENT'S RIGHT TO
ASSIGN OR REASSIGN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO THE JOB AT ANY
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religious beliefs, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, age, physical or mental disability or history of
disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran,
disabled veteran, or other protected characteristics as required by
federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: Hancock Whitney, Mobile , Investment Assistant, Other , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!