Desktop Support Technician I
Posted on: October 19, 2019
Take your career to the next level with . We offer jobs with
Fortune 1000 companies nationwide, AND invest in your career
development through our generous, annual training contribution.What
You ll DoIn order to deliver our exceptional services, we need a
team of dedicated and enthusiastic, hard-working, and customer
service oriented technicians! That s where you come in!You will be
expected to deliver exceptional customer service as the face of the
company. You will be responsible for interacting and servicing our
clients with any technical problem they are experiencing. Be
helpful, relatable, and pleasant while diagnosing and fixing their
problems. Schedule is M-F, 8am-5pm, and there may be some OT.
- Solve a broad range of day-to-day onsite technical issues on
network infrastructure and internal desktop systems you make it
- Be helpful and understanding - provide the support you would
- Customize the customer experience for every individual all
communication, instructions, and product knowledge to the level of
- Determine the most cost effective repair to minimize customer
- Be proactive! Prepare reports for analysis of product failure
trends and service issuesIn short, you service our customers with
whatever technical issues they may have in the most pleasant way
possible!Who You ll Work WithAs a Desktop Support Technician, you
ll play a crucial role in supporting our customers and proactively
identifying their needs. You ll work to create the ideal experience
that any customer would seek to encounter. For many of our
customers, technology problems can be frustrating but easily solved
by educating them. Your patience is a virtue! You ll be the face of
our operation and the go-to for what makes our company run our
customers.Who You Are:Experienced
- A+ Certification
- Desktop Repair experience
- 2-5 years of related work experience, or AA degree, or
technical training or equivalent combination of education and
- Solid experience and understanding of IT services and
- Enthusiastic about technology and willing to learn and stay on
the cutting edge.
- Organizational skills, ability to collaborate with the team and
- Asset Inventory management.
- Experience with help desk and queue management and coordination
of team in routing tickets to the team to manage standards within
- Relatable and responsible when interacting with ALL
- When the customer has a problem are they going to dread your
visit? If yes, you re not picking up what we re putting down.
- Consultative approach to solving issues - Help us, help
- Able to transform technical IT solutions lingo into terms
- Impeccable follow-through to customer satisfaction.
- Will attempt to connect to anyone you meet, no matter how
- Insatiable desire for knowledge, independence, and success
strive for more than the status quo.
- Not intimidated by problems you ve never seen before confidence
- Hungry to work hard and hungry to grow your career! Help us
grow our legacy. We re transforming the way all businesses get IT
services. Our client s tech problems are no longer theirs, the
ownership lies with us.We innovate everything. We connect everyone.
And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren t afraid
to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. W2
only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this
time. ** Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** , a division of
CompuCom Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue,
Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune
1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more
information, visit - provided by Dice
Keywords: eXcell, Mobile , Desktop Support Technician I, IT / Software / Systems , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!