Clinical Transform Specialist - FT Day - Mobile
Posted on: March 15, 2019
We Are Hiring
Clinical Transformation Specialist (EMR) - Seton Medical Management Mobile, AL
- Full-Time Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm Varies
- Requires 50% of travel between all clinics Why Join Ascension: Providence Medical Group
Providence Medical Group is the area's largest non-profit network of primary care and specialty physicians with over 20 locations in South Alabama and Southern Mississippi.
Through our affiliation with Providence Hospital in Mobile, AL , we are able to provide a continuum of quality healthcare and a variety of medical services to our community including family medicine, radiation oncology, endocrinology, general surgery, internal medicine and more.
Providence Medical Group consists of more than 70 physicians and certified nurse practitioners. The physicians, nurses and staff of Providence Medical Group are dedicated to serving the needs of our community and providing quality, personalized healthcare to all citizens in our area.
Ascension caregivers serve communities across the country with compassionate, personalized care for all. Patients benefit from the support of nationwide collaboration between hospitals, medical practices and innovators. As the largest non-profit provider of care in the country, we are able to share best practices and knowledge from your community with other communities. Our Catholic identity means we feel a moral obligation to provide the same level of care to everyone, especially those who are struggling.
What you will do:
As a Clinical Transform Specialist with St. Vincent's Health System-AL, you will have the opportunity to provide physician practice workflow transformation guidance, workflow change management direction, and identifies information gaps in existing clinical processes as they relate to implementation and optimization of electronic medical record systems.
- Guides the adoption and evaluation activities for physician clinic practice sites to identify non-standard or non-compliant workflows and information gaps. Assesses current system issues and provides training to leverage electronic medical record functionality that supports practice standards and patient outcomes.
- Collaborates with the local leadership and physician clinic practice leadership to enhance the training experience and identify adoption and optimization strategies in order to achieve expected outcomes.
- Provides ongoing electronic medical record application upgrades or new feature training to the physician practices and new associate training.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with practice users to ensure optimal utilization of clinical applications. .
What you will need:
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate degree, or Bachelor's degree required
- Bachelor's degree preferred Work Experience:
- 3 years of experience preferred with Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- Experience in Athena, HealthCare IT or IEHR (Electronic Health Records) preferred
- Clinical Experience is preferred not required Will be required to travel between all clinics in the Mobile Market 25-50% of the time
- Transformation As an equal opportunity employer, St. Vincent's and all its ministries comply with all applicable employment laws and regulations. In order to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at St. Vincent's and all its ministries based on merit, qualifications and abilities.
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. Vincent's participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension, Mobile , Clinical Transform Specialist - FT Day - Mobile, IT / Software / Systems , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!