Company: Hancock and Whitney Bank
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Thank you for your interest in our company! To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into your account. JOB FUNCTION / SUMMARY: This position manages the day-to-day administration of the Salesforce application, works with business executives and users for changes to configuration, develops new solutions on the Salesforce platform to meet business needs and works with consulting partners on larger projects. ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilizes advanced knowledge of SFDC and how to leverage the tool to fulfill business requirements
- With minimal guidance, designs, develops, tests, documents, and deploys quality business solutions based upon business requirements as well as industry best practices
- Design, configuration and administration including, but not limited to, custom objects, workflow rules, custom fields, validation rules, page layouts, formula fields, sharing rules, general Salesforce1 configuration, Data Loader, email templates, process builder, visual workflow, Lightning components, and approval processes.
- Create and maintain clear and concise functional and technical documents, standard operating procedures, diagrams and other support documentation MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE: Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in information systems, computer science or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 4 years of experience supporting Salesforce.com configuration and customization
- At least 4 years of experience with change / release management within the SFDC application
- Salesforce Developer Certification DEV-401Preferred Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience with the salesforce development toolkit including Apex, Test classes, Triggers, Visualforce, HTML, CSS, JQuery, SOQL/SOSL, Force.com IDE and migration tool
- 3+ years of experience with the AppExchange tools
- 3+ years of experience in various Salesforce.com APIs like SOAP, REST, BULK, and Streaming API
- 1+ year of Agile Scrum Methodology experience
- 1+ year of experience with Salesforce1
- 1+ year of experience with Outlook / MS Exchange / Salesforce integration
- Salesforce Developer Certification DEV-501 ESSENTIAL MENTAL & PHYSICAL REQUIRMENTS:
- Excellent verbal and written communication, including presentation of complex data in easily understood ways and strong data visualization skills.
- Ability to confidently interact at multiple levels in the organization
- Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines
- Ability to travel if required to perform the essential job functions
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking ability
- Ability to multi-task and quickly adapt to changing/conflicting priorities
- Ability to work independently and is a motivated self-starter
- Excellent Detail-oriented and organized
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to analyze, structure and interpret large quantities of raw data
- Experience creating APEX and supporting test classes, Visualforce pages, sites, and flows. Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious beliefs, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or history of disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, disabled veteran, or other protected characteristics as required by federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: Hancock and Whitney Bank, Mobile , Salesforce Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!