Technical Support Representative - Work From Home.
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Overview: DOING BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE, FOR PEOPLE.
Teleperformance is a global leader in providing exceptional
omnichannel customer experiences since 1978. Our impacts are
far-reaching, spanning over 62 countries and interacting with over
38% of the world's population. This kind of growth wouldn't have
been possible without the dedication of our people who continue to
provide outstanding customer service in every opportunity. Here,
your success is our success. Your Impact Our customer service
representatives are a very important part of our family. You will
be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding customer inquiries and
finding innovative ways to respond. Working in a collaborative and
engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with
people from all walks of life and no two days will be the same. As
you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your
potential can take you anywhere you want to go.Responsibilities:
- Provide front line, first level, technical assistance for
- Supporting Client specific high speed internet services
delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Resolve technical problems, within a fast paced, customer
- Troubleshooting and issue resolution assistance with Client
service and/or devices specific issues including internet
connectivity and performance troubleshooting.
- Supporting customer needs related to Client specific high speed
internet services and or devices including troubleshooting, triage,
and additional required resolution techniques.
- Deliver in scope support for internet service and connectivity
related issues pertaining to operating system, PC, and browser
- Demonstrate advanced product knowledge and he ability to solve
- Resolve customer issues on the first call as frequently as
- Open and manage trouble ticket system for user issues, Data
Network, OS issues.
- Be patient, courteous and friendly with customers at all
- Demonstrate a positive attitude.
- Address and solve technical problems in a timely manner and
complete all work assignments within expected time frames.
- Adhere to all work schedule assignments.
- Abide by and support management directives and adhere to all
Teleperformance policies. Qualifications: What We're Looking
- Over 18 years of age What We Prefer
- 6 months Call Center experience
- 6-12 months customer technical support experience
- Comfort with desktop computer system
- Proven oral & written communication skills
- Familiarity with personal computers, operating systems,
software, and computer terminology required
- Technical/Community College Education is a plus (not
- Must have strong understanding of Communication (Data)
networking components, PC Hardware/Software and Operating
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products - Excel, Access and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task. Being One of Our
People It is our mission to always provide an environment for our
employees that promotes happiness from the inside out. When you
work with us, you are valued and inspired to learn, to teach, and
to grow. We want you to come to work motivated to and proud to be
on our team. That's why we continually invest in creating
outstanding work experiences and endless development opportunities.
We want you to be and feel at your best, always. Teleperformance is
an Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: agent, agente de servicio al cliente, answer,
call center associate, call center specialist, clerk, customer care
specialist, product support, representante de servicio al cliente,
Keywords: Teleperformance, Mobile , Technical Support Representative - Work From Home., IT / Software / Systems , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!