Amazing Charts Technical Support Representative
Company: Harris Computer Systems
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Remote - US
The Support Specialist is responsible for providing Amazing Charts
users technical assistance in resolving software issues and "how
to", product use best practice questions, while working closely
with other teams as needed to correct and/or implement
interoperability functionality with interface partners and
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
* Monitors and answers incoming support calls, chats, and
* Make outbound calls for waiting cases.
* Use remote login tools to assist clients with technical and
* Fixes issues when possible or escalates issues as needed.
* Maintains up to date case documentation of work performed and
information provided to clients.
* May use documentation to help resolve issues.
* Maintains client relationships.
* Creates and provides support documentation.
* Helps rollout software upgrades.
* Stay abreast on the latest developments in software.
* Other duties as assigned.
* A polite and professional customer-focused attitude.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to multi-task and properly prioritize assignments in
order of issue severity.
* Basic understanding of Microsoft Windows functions and file
* Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics a plus.
What we offer
* A casual work environment/remote work options
* Full range of employee benefits
* Paid Vacation
Amazing Charts was founded in 2001 by a practicing family physician
familiar with the challenges clinicians encounter on a daily basis.
Since then, Amazing Charts consistently ranks as a top EHR for ease
of use and remains an affordable option for medical practices. In
2017, Harris Healthcare acquired Amazing Charts to be the
centerpiece of its healthcare group, which is comprised of several
ambulatory care solutions.
Keywords: Harris Computer Systems, Mobile , Amazing Charts Technical Support Representative, IT / Software / Systems , Satsuma, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!