Sales Associate Full Time
Company: T-Mobile Premium Retailer - GP Mobile
Posted on: May 17, 2022
Job DescriptionGP Mobile Sales AssociateGP Mobile a T-Mobile
Premium Retailer is seeking energetic Sales Associates known as
Mobile Experts that possess a competitive spirit and a desire to
meet and exceed sales goals.
Our Mobile Experts ensure a genuine customer experience that
deliver results by selling to our customer needs and positively
impacting store sales and their individual earning potential.
What You Will Do
- Utilize consultative selling skills with a passion to educate,
demonstrate and recommend solutions to ensure all customer needs
- Meet sales goals, generate ongoing sales opportunities to
achieve company and personal goals.
- Work as a team player, upholding company policies, procedures
and processes while contributing to a positive work
- Stay up to date on GP Mobile T-Mobile's rapidly evolving
technology, devices and services.
- Maintain store visual expectations and operational tasks.
- Participate in marketing efforts to solicit new business,
including outbound calling, community involvement, and outreach
programs.What You Will Need
6 months of customer service and or sales background preferably in
a retail environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to interact with
customers in a professional manner.
- Enthusiasm about the wireless industry and technologically
- Able to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
- Bilingual is a plus.What We Will Provide
- Up to $400 Sign-on bonus to be paid after completion of
- Great compensation package including base plus commission
- Comprehensive healthcare plans for full-time employees.
- Paid time off for full-time employees.
- Leadership and development programs.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Rate plan discounts
- Career growth opportunitiesWho We Are
GP Mobile is a premier agent that owns and operates T-Mobile
locations in 11 states. We strive to consistently lead the Magenta
movement as the most highly regarded T-Mobile Retailer in America.
For more information about GP Mobile, please visit
GP Mobile is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that
includes diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that
enables us to better meet our mission, vision, and values while
serving customers in our communities. People of color, veterans,
women, LGBTQIA, and those with disabilities are encouraged to
apply. Qualified applicants with criminal history will be
considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal,
state, and local laws.
Keywords: T-Mobile Premium Retailer - GP Mobile, Mobile , Sales Associate Full Time, IT / Software / Systems , Mobile, Alabama
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!